Chapter 25

CPOV

8 years later

I'm sitting on my throne listening to a trial that I couldn't give two shits about, blah, blah,blah, blah,blah blah,blah, that's all I hear. Execution as usual. My life went back to normal after my mate and children left.

I guess people are right when they say becareful what you wish for, cause when you get it you aren't going to want it any more, that's right I wished everyday that Isabella would leave, I wished I didn't have a mate. I got exactly what I wished for Isabella left, my mate left, and took my children.

I miss Charlotte and Caius, hell I even miss Isabella. Everyday I open the nursery room door and see the empty cribs, I wanted to remove everything and dispose of it, but it's the last and my only reminder that Caius and Charlotte exist. It's only been a few years 8 to be exact but it feels like centuries have passed. I know Aro and Marcus had been waiting on a letter or a call, anything from Isabella, but day after day nothing.

Every year they send a birthday present from the Volturi marked Love Aunties and Uncles, they get no response no thank you, no nothing. At least she's keeping her promise to me, even though I wish she wouldn't. I did research and found out that Caius and Charlotte were fully grown but the age of seven, but they would look like eighteen year olds. I would give anything to see them one more time, I missed out on so much.

I will not dwell on this any longer. I have taken a few play things over these years but since my declaration on not having feelings for them, they are just meaning less fucks to me. Same shit different day feed, fuck and work speaking of feeding it's about time Heidi came back with the victims.

When Heidi arrived she was empty handed, and looked if it were possible for vampires I would say spooked, she was definitely spooked.

" What is the meaning of this you come back here empty handed, was there no tourist today" I said standing. "My apologies Master but I was shocked by what I saw in the tour group Master Caius I saw you" " You saw no such thing you imbecile, you couldn't do your job, so what's the point in keeping you here" I asked reaching for her neck "Master Aro please I know what I saw, I am not stupid or naive" She pleaded reaching her hand out for Aro to read. Aro got up from his throne grabbed her hand, "Oh dear it seems she did see what she thought was a man in the group that resembled you greatly" Aro said dropping Heidi hand. I will not tolerate anybody making a fool of me especially an impostor, no maybe somebody is an illusionist and thought out will be funny to impose as me. Aro looked at Marcus there they go again with their silent conversation. I will find out who did this an make an example out of them