Chapter 19

CPOV

I stood there for a moment trying to figure out what trickery is this. Isabella's spawn looked like an exact replica of me. They had my hair the boy had my human eyes, it was likfished looking in a mirror when I was a child. The girl had the same except she had her mother's eyes deep pools of Brown. Renada looked at me and said "Congratulations Master Caius,I want you to meet Caius Charles Swan and Charlotte Isabella Swan, they are beautiful aren't they." The words I heard earlier replayed over in my mind go and you shall see the truth, the truth is impossible our kind can't reproduce.She even had the nerve to name one after me, I won't blame her though it is a base of a fearful king. How can I find out if these half breeds are mine do they even have a name for such things. How I will find out if I fathered those things, even though it is evident that I did. Do I owe Isabella an apology for the way I treated her over the last month the blasphemy I spoke. I was brought out my thoughts by crying. I questioned Renada on her actions towards the kids, she responded by saying he was hungry she asked me would I like to feed him, I was unsure, I never handled a child in over two thousand years. I took her sit in the rocking chair and held Caius, she handed me a bottle with a dark substance in it. Blood the children drink blood human blood at that. Caius drink the whole bottle them went to sleep, Charlotte woke up, but she didn't cry she just appeared in my lap, grabbed my hair in one hand and a lock of her in the other and looked at me and then reappeared in her crib beside Caius.

I wondered what room held Isabella, for I didn't hear a sound, nobody stays quite during their transformation. I don't burn like the others did I felt frozen, like I was covered in ice, I.sought an heat possible, but the heat never came I was unique, no other transformed like me out took three weeks for it to be completed. I will check on her later. I heard Gianna and Zina entry the castle laughing, shit I forgot about her, I was memorized by my children, my children. I didn't deserve them out their mother she gave me her gift, and in return I treated her like shit, the realization hit me I cheated on my mate, I cheated, she didn't. The saying goes you made your bed now lay in it. I will lay it. I will have to find a way for her to forgive me, I have no idea where to start, she won't forgive ad long as Zina remains here. I know she won't leave without a fight I promised a nomad a queens position. What have I done I thought as I walked to greet Gianna and Zina. As I walked I thought of ways to rid myself of her.

The total of her purchases was over a half million dollars, everything from designer shoes, shirts, pants, purses. To quality diamonds set in jewelry. I looked over her things "Caius I believe you need to have me a credit card issued in my name Zina Volturi as soon as possible. If I am to be your wife, mate and queen, I deserve the best don't you think" she asked I thought about what she said before she opened that fucking mouth of hers again "When will you have that bitch and her brats removed, I refuse to share a castle a with her or those things she birthed. I was told she had twins, and the father left to for an assignment, which is a lie they are telling her to spare her feelings. I bet the little bastards are hideous to look at they probably look like their father." She said laughing. I felt my rage coming to the surface she didn't know of the insults that were spewing out her mouth. I had enough I spoke "If you say no more insult towards them I will destroy you without having a second thought. I have seen the children, if you were to see them you will have no doubt on the paternity of the father. As far as the father he volunteered for an assignment and left that is true. Isabella will not be leaving here You will" I said walking off I had a lot to think about. I need to see Isabella.

The room was quite all you could hate was the beating of her heart. I wondered why she wasn't screaming of anything she was acting like nothing was happening to her. I looked at the bite marks on her, those should of been mine, the venom flowing through her veins should be mine also. I should of been there for her when she needed me. I kissed her nose and forehead she was ice cold impossible I thought about my change. I would have to ask her one day about that. I looked the room or should I say nursery Caius and Charlotte was facing each other holding hands Charlotte turned her head towards me and closed her eyes, she's a strange little girl I thought as I closed the door. I needed to talk to my brothers. I.found them in the same place I always do "Caius have you even bothered to look at the children, or have you been with your queen all day" Aro asked I took a seat next to him, nodded my head "Yes I have seen them and Isabella too also. How is that even possible for me to have impregnated her, have there been any research done on this." I asked looking at Marcus he was the smart one or of the three. He smiled "I was sure of her infidelity, I know we all was. Only after she gave birth did I do the research. Caius reminded me so much of you when you was a baby,a carbon copy. Charlotte had your facial features but Isabella eyes. The research wasn't much because the mother never survived the birth for the children rips their way out of the womb. that is all that records call tell. A male vampire can impregnate a human female." Marcus replied putting his hands in his lap. Aro looked at me "What are you going to do now Caius, are you going to continue with your little whore, and let her take your mate, the mother of your children rightful place as your queen, or are you going to do let Isabella take her own place. I will not let you remove Caius, Charlotte, or Isabella from this castle this is their home. They are Volturi as well. The last names will be changed from Swan to Volturi also, Caius Charles Volturi will be know as your rightful heir, and Prince to the vampire world, Charlotte Isabella Volturi will be princess of the vampire world and your heir. Isabella will be queen of you like it or not she has earned that title." Aro yelled. I never given a thought about the children being my heir. I signed "I realized that I fucked up. Zina and I have nothing in common did you know she demanded a credit card in her name Zina Volturi so see could shop over a half million in purchases. I promised her she would be Queen, but I will not allow her to replace my mate I spoil find out a reason to embed her I always do. I have thought about the Cullens. Carlisle had been there to help With this situation have he not. I say since you want them on the guard and Carlisle had some value to what he does. Offer them a place and make them serve a couple of centuries here." I finished I heard a scream come from the nursery, if someone harmed my children they will pay the price with their life.