Chapter 23

EPOV

I'm in Volterra, of all the fucking places to be I'm here, at least I have Tanya with me to keep me entertained. I'm supposed to be in Alaska right now fucking the shit out of Tanya.

I was going to the Volturi to ask for death over the death of my mate, they would deny me of cause then I would leave and go Alaska to mourn.

I think I played my part to the fullest when it comes to being concerned about Isabella or Bella as she likes to be called. I think I played the part of the concerned boyfriend, ex boyfriend to the best of my ability I must have as she still loves me, I have no love for her, never did. I just wanted to fuck then drain her.

I had the whole thing set up. Do you think that Victoria being in the clearing was a coincidence? That Victoria and James were in the same field as us was well planned. I met Victoria and James during my rebellion years, we keep in contact of over the years, I participated in the little games that they played, hunt the human was the name of the game.

Every thing was going accordingly, the baseball game, leaving Forks, the ballet studio, everything except for the family showing up, we as in James and I were to drain her together, why do you think he played with her for awhile, he was waiting on me to arrive. I didn't have in it me to destroy James, we shared a love together that no one will understand.

Alice enjoyed playing with us from time to time. That's how that bitch was able to escape them in the airport, she saw everything, she informed me and I in turn told James, but I didn't take in account that my so called family would see her as one of their own and protect her. Rosalie tried to warn her without giving out to much information on our activities. Rosalie the good Samaritan, the blond bitch.

September 13th was the day I planned to kill her. If I drained her the family couldn't blame me, I would play on her being my singer, it would have been a moment of weakness, yes that would of worked if only Jasper hasn't felt the need to intervene, fucking empathy.

I didn't plan on Alice or Bella showing up to save me from my suicide attempt, or the fact that she would be Caius's mate, now that's some bullshit. I hoped she wouldn't fall for his "I'm the king of Volturi" shit but of cause her being the naive little whore she is she did. She fucked him, giving him her virginity which belonged to me, the fucking bitch I hope to make her pay for that.

I haven't seen or heard her in a week, I had loved seeing her in the gardens and calling her a whore and everything but she hasn't been there so I have lost that bit of entertainment. I know that Carlisle is hiding something from me, because when I went to read his mind he was reciting the medical terms. I wonder what can be so important that he would hide it from me. I do know he was called for assistance to Caius wing for something, everyday he has gone there, I wonder what's happened what's going on over there? Caius probably drained her or broke a few bones fucking her.

I don't care what it is but I will find out. We have been here for just over three weeks and today Tanya has to go back to Denali, I'm going to miss her, well fucking her, I should say, her pussy is alright not the best fuck I've had, sometimes I image that it's Bella I'm fucking and that helps, but her leaving gives me a chance to see what's going on in Caius's part of this castle. If told Tanya I loved her, as she left. I waited for everybody to go to the feeding room before I walked around to Caius's wing. Caius is dumb as hell, for not having a guard stationed, maybe he thinks everybody feared him, and that they wouldn't dare come into his wing without his permission. Arrogant prick.

I didn't see anything out of the ordinary, the first room was just his study, the next few was bedrooms. Just two doors remained I was closer to the last room on the left, fuck I missed my chance with Bella she was changing. Why it's she so quite? Is that why Carlisle came everyday for that week was it because something went wrong with her transformation?

The last room, "WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled immoral children, why would Caius have immortal children in his wing, they was an exact replica of him, except for their eyes blue and brown. I must destroy them. The little boy was asleep but the girl wasn't

"I'm Charlotte and you are not allowed to be in here but what's your name." she said standing up.

"Edward Cullen" I reply "and what are your names?" I ask.

"Charlotte and Caius Volturi, daddy wouldn't want you to be in here, when he's not here so you better leave" She told me.

"You have no father you were created," I stated, great now I'm arguing with a the three year old.

I was lifted in the air and the little bitch somehow ripped off my legs.

"Yes I do and my mommy is sleeping in the next room" Charlotte said whilst the little boy stood up and all of a sudden I felt like I was on fire.

Caius Aro and Marcus came into the room and yelled stop.

"What is the meaning of you here in my quarters boy" Caius asked. "Mommy" both the children yelled and we all turned to see a very angry Bella.