Chapter 12

(BPOV)

I was awakened by my stomach growling how can I still be hungry again, I thought as I looked walked to the kitchen, I decided on a bowl of fruit. My stomach twisted in knots as I approached my room. I opened it to see Charlie standing with Caius and Jake. I ran to Charlie throwing my arms around him and hugged him. I looked at Charlie "I missed you. How did you know I was here. How did you get here" I asked. I heard a throat clear Jake "What am I over here chopped liver, I must say you did a good job on the room" He said. I looked at Caius confused all he did was shake his head, I just smiled at him as he left out the door. Charlie said "You know Bells you should have told me that you took a job in Italy instead of leaving a note with the Cullens. It was gracious of them to let me accompany them here. I missed you, you know" I was happy they was here, but also pissed that Jake would allow him to come here knowing that he could easily become someone's lunch. "I am sorry dad it was a last minute decision to offer was short notice" I said going along with whatever story they came up with. "Jake what are doing here,Why did you allowed Charlie to come here he could easily be killed." I asked as I hugged him. Jake Stiffened and sighed, shook his head "What else could I do Bells he arrested all the Cullens and was thinking of a way to charge them with your sudden disappearance. Doctor Leech convinced him to let them go under the grounds that he can see you, and make sure you are safe. I'm just here for protection. Are the creepy leeches really kings" he asked laughing. I wanted to make sure that they will not be harmed especially Charlie "How long are you staying?" "Not long we have to get back. I have pack business to take care of chasing the red head, she's been around your house snooping around for what I don't know. Charlie has to get back he's been working in Seattle Somebody's went on a murdering spree, so he's been working like crazy. I been assigned to protect him so where he goes I go" Jake explained. Victoria how the fuck could I forget get her. I spoil have to talk to the kings about this situation soon. We caught up on everything that's been happening in the past three weeks. I gave them a tour of the castle and showed them my favorite place the garden. Charlie looked over to me wanting to ask something he sighed and turned to me "Bells I wish you would of found a job closer to home that way I could keep an eye on you. Are you happy and safe. Those people you work for seems a little strange and something isn't right about them." He said I shook my head looking at him wishing to explain "Yes I am happy and safe Caius wouldn't let nothing happen to me" "Are you in a relationship with Caius. You just came out of one don't you think it's to soon for you to jump into another one?" He asked if he only knew. Before I knew it it was time for them to depart. I really wanted them to say leave for I will miss them. My dad asked how could he get in touch with me if need be. Caius gave them the number to the desk where Gianna worked and told them they could call anytime they wished. I cried at the airport because I didn't want to see them go I miss them. I told them I loved them and to keep in contact I told Jake to keep Charlie safe. I watched them board the plane, the plane departed. I smiled and gave Caius a kiss grabbed his hand and walked to the car. I wanted to thank him for allowing this. I was happy it was a nice night because we drove with all the windows down he was muttering something about wet dog smell. When we entered the castle he gave Gianna his keys and told her she could have the damn car. I just looked at shocked looking Gianna sitting gasping with her mouth hanging open, she finally let out a whispered thank you.

I was pushed up against a wall and my clothes fell to the floor, we showered I told him I don't have anything to sleep in he replied that was the plan. I guess he had other plans rather than letting me sleep. I don't know how many times I climaxed that night.I know the whole castle heard Caius name about a thousand times. I was embarrassed when he straddled me over him and told me to ride. I didn't know what to do, what if I do it wrong, or couldn't satisfy him. I mean the only time I saw it was on a flick. He helped me alright by slamming me on his dick while he bit me sending me into one mind blowing orgasm into another. I never gave head before and I wanted to try it. I hoped he would let me try to suck his dick, the men on the porns seemed to enjoy it. He fucked me from behind while he pulled my hair damn he knew how to work his dick. I just wanted to suck on him and satisfy my curiosity on giving head.I pushed him on his back and kissed and licked my way down to his cock. I pumped him a few times and saw his precum gather at the tip. I licked and moaned it actually tasted good like cinnamon. I took him into my mouth as far as I could, I gagged a little before I got the hang of it. I pumped what couldn't fit in my mouth with my hand. I must be doing a good job because he moaned and fisted my hair. I felt him grow bigger he was pulsating in my mouth I knew he was close because he tried to pull me away but that made me sucked harder. He said something in Italian again before he released. I wish I could knew what he was saying, I'm going to learn how to speak Italian if that's the last thing I do. I sucked him until I knew I knew he had nothing left to give, I kissed the tip and laid my head on his chest. I laid there for a minute just thinking about nothing in particular. I let sleep take me away. I was where I belong with the man I love. Wait what love when did that happen? Was I in love with Caius and when did that happen?

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed, where was Caius at,I thought to myself. I got to brush my teeth I looked at the tube to find out what brand it was because the taste made me sick. I leaned over the sink and vomited. I finished getting dressed Or at least tried, my pants wouldn't fasten, I looked in the mirror at my body, and noticed I put on weight maybe from the excessive eating I be doing. I'm going on a diet I thought as I put on a sun dress, and went to the kitchen, I found Gianna there fixing breakfast strawberry waffles eggs, juice. I sat with her and ate. It was delicious I had to admit after my second plate. She said tonight was we was having roast, she took it out last night to defrost for today. I offered to clean yup since she cooked. I was loading the the Dishwasher when the smell of the blood from the roast became appetizing, my mouth stayed to water. The next thing I knew was I drained the roast by sucking all the blood out of it, now that tasted better than anything I ever had eaten. When I came to my senses I was terrified and confused about my actions. What is wrong with me was staying in a castle surrounded by vampires making note acct like one. I threw the roast away and walked out the kitchen I needed to find answers and soon the only one who could help us Carlisle, before I could make it anywhere I was met with blackness as I hit the floor.