Chapter 21

(CPOV)

I was in a meeting with my brothers when a scream come from the nursery I knew I should of had a guard stationed outside the nursery door. I wondered If Isabella awoke and tried to drain the twins, I should have kept an eye on her.

Aro was first through the door,followed by Marcus them myself.

"Caius and Charlotte stop it right now and put her down" Aro yelled while walking up to Charlotte who had her hand held out for him to read. Marcus picked up Caius while I stood there watching Zina being suspended in the air being held in place by nothing.

Aro looked at Zina "You threatened to kill them. How dare you think you can lay one finger on them. They are royalty. You do not threaten the Prince and Princess"

I exhaled hard, and inhaled deeply a calm Caius isn't who you would want to be around in situations like this. "You threatened my children you bitch. Why would you want to kill what belongs to me?" I asked wanting to know the reason behind all this right now.

"Caius you know I only want what is right? I love you so much, and don't want anything to come between us can't you see that's happening now those things aren't children they are an abomination of our kind and you claim them what the fuck is wrong with you. I will eliminate them and that bitch laying in the next room. There is something wrong with them they aren't right for us for the Volturi. She's in the middle of transformation and hasn't made one sound. If she was going to wake up she would of done it already. I have been here for a week now. When that thing does awake it will be a freak of nature. Destroy the abomination and the freak of nature now or your reputation will be over." She replied.

She called my children an abomination and Isabella a freak of nature. She had given me the reason I needed to rid myself of her, without even realizing it. I looked over to Caius and Charlotte wondering of they were gifted.

Zina was lifted in the air and the room was filled with the sound of metal being crushed. I looked over at Caius his eyes were closed and his eyes were closed and Charlotte was staring at her opening and closing her hands. I watched my children dismantle Zina piece by piece only instead of her pieces falling down they were disintegrated into ash. Well that answered my question.

I was dumbfounded by what the twins had done, but looking at Marcus and Aro they didn't seem shocked our surprised by the actions they had just witnessed.

I asked Aro "I take it this wasn't the first time this had happened. I assume Caius and Charlotte are gifted"

I looked around the room I will have to have it cleaned before they will allowed to play on the floor. "No it isn't the first time this happened. Have You ever wondered why you haven't seen Ezekiel lately. He wanted to run some test, he needed to draw blood. Lets just say he was turned to ash." Marcus said sitting Caius on a table.

"You must be very proud to have such intelligence little ones, they are very powerful and extremely violent, add a temper to the mix and we get you. But you must teach them they can't destroy everyone just because they did something to upset them. Three of them in one castle lord help me I just hope the mate is better at controlling her temper and her gifts. Yes call Eleazar before she wakes up. The four of them will destroy my castle. " Aro mumbled walking off.

I just humped my shoulders at Marcus because I had no clue what Aro was talking about, of course the all knowing Marcus knew "Your children are much like you, your temper, your need for destruction, you will destroy anything that you feel threatened by or don't like. You know you are ruthless in your ways and we have come to deal with that, but your children are just like you. Now imagine three of you under one roof. Your mate had a violent strike in her human life so just think of her as a newborn. You have your work cut for you. I wonder did Isabella know something we didn't. Caius and Charlotte are the most feared names in our world. Caius your name brings fear to all you are a ruthless leader. Charlotte also feared by those who knew of the southern wars. Powerful names for powerful children."

I replayed the words of Marcus through out my mind as I sat in the chair watched the twins sleep. They looked so peaceful, but I wouldn't dare disturb them. Charlotte appeared on my lap, smiling at me I can't believe they are a week old. She placed her forehead on mine and looked in my eyes "Daddy where's mommy, I what my mommy, I miss mommy, Sorry for doing that to the mean gir but she said we had to go bye bye, we didn't want to go bye bye." Charlotte had tears falling down her chin, kissing her eyes I said

"Don't worry about that you will not be going anywhere. How about we go see mommy now"

Isabella still hasn't moved at all yet and it's been a week already, did having the twins so so much damage to her boby that it's still repairing itself. I sat Charlotte down next to Isabella .I watched her play in her hair.

" Mommy cold." Charlotte said as she rubbed Isabella arms.

I wondered if Isabella will have the same cold transformation as I had.