Chapter 10

"Jason did this to you?!" Jace asked me sounding extremely pissed off.

"Y-yes but he didn't do anything else I promise. I just annoyed him." Jace ran his hands through his hair in anger. I looked at Emily then Abigail. They both seemed upset.

"I shouldn't have even told you guys." I walked past them and walked the rest of the way to school by myself. When I got there I went straight to an empty classroom and sat in a desk in the back. Thankfully the class was empty. I just want to be left alone. I put my head down on the desk for a few until I heard a voice.

"Some friends." I quickly picked my head up and looked around the classroom. But no one was in here.

"What the?" I heard the voice again.

"You didn't want them to tell anyone right?" Ok what the hell... I decided to respond.

"Well no but I guess they had the right to. Jace cares about me."

"Are you sure he does? He could just turn out to be like those kids who used to bully you." I shook my head. This is ridiculous. I don't actually have a voice in my head... Right?

"If you don't want to get hurt anymore, stay away from Jace."

"No. He's my friend. I shouldn't have stormed away from them. I need to apologize." Just then the door opened. I looked in the direction of the door and saw Derek walking in. Ugh!!

"Are you okay? I was looking through the window and saw you talking."

"O-oh. Umm... Yeah I'm ok. Just trying to prepare myself for the day I guess. Didn't get much sleep." I laughed nervously. Derek nodded then sat in the desk next to mine. And the seats weren't in rows either. They were in groups of 4. This is just my day isn't it...

"You weren't at your sisters bakery again." I quickly looked at Derek then looked back down at the desk.

"I had to finish my project. I'm gonna turn it in today to see if I'll get extra credit for turning it in early."

"Ahh ok." Derek set his hand on my leg and that made me jump a little. I heard him chuckle.

"Jumpy much."

"I wonder why..." I muttered to myself.

"What was that?" He asked. I looked at him and shook my head signaling that I didn't say anything. He started moving his hand up my leg. Slowly if I might add...

"C-could you not..." I looked at the desk and twiddled with my thumbs. He just chuckled again and his hand kept going up... And up... And up. I finally pushed his hand off my leg and stood up.

"STOP!!" I shouted. I looked at him and he was staring at me with a shocked look on his face. Then a smirk. He then got up from the seat and started walking towards me.

"Derek you need to stop this. I'm not interested in you anymore. Can't you see that?! Just leave me alone." I started backing away from him. When my back hit a wall, I started running around the classroom to get away from him but its like he was trying to play some sort of game of tag. I tried bolting towards the door but he got there first and kept the door closed keeping me from opening it.

"I want out Derek."

"School doesn't start for another 20 minutes. You shouldn't have come so early." He smirked at me and I wasn't sure what to say. Just then he put his hand on my shoulder and started shaking me.

"Miss? Miss wake up." What the??

I jerked my head up quickly and saw student sitting in their desks and one standing at the table I was sitting at. I then looked up and saw a teacher. Who is definitely not one of mine.

"What is going on?" I asked.

"You were sleeping. And in the wrong class." I looked around the class again just to be sure. Yep... Definitely not my class either. I quickly stood up.

"I-im so sorry."

"Its ok. I write you a pass to your teacher." I smiled and I followed the teacher to her desk and she wrote me a pass. I told her my teachers name and she handed me the slip before I walked out the classroom. I'm just surprised the class didn't laugh at me.

I got to my class and walked inside. Everyone looked at me.

"You're late again Jade." The teacher said sounding a bit annoyed.

"I know I'm sorry. But I have a pass this time." I walked up to mu teachers desk and handed them the slip. They nodded and I went to my seat. What the hell was that dream about...?

Anyways... 3rd hour comes along and me and Jace try turning in our project.

"Can we possibly get extra credit for turning this in early?" I asked. The teacher looked at our project and started rubbing his chin.

"You know I don't normally do extra credit."

"We know but we worked really hard on this. I bet a majority of the class wont turn their projects in on time. I'm placing a bet that at least one or two groups will actually have it done tomorrow." The teacher started to think again. Then set our project on his desk.

"Alright fine. You guys can have some extra credit." I smiled and looked at Jace. He looked back at me and smiled. We went back to our desks and chatted for a bit.

"You look extremely tired." Jace said to me. I guess he noticed.

"I am. I had a weird ass dream too."

"What happened?" He asked getting all curious.

"Well, I went to a classroom that was empty and when I put my head down I heard a voice telling me stay away from you. I thought someone was in the class with me but no one was. Then Derek came in the room and sat next to me trying to talk to me. Then he started trying to touch me so I got up and started running around the classroom trying to get away from him. I was about to leave the class until he stopped me and told me that class doesn't start for another 20 minutes and that I shouldn't have come so early. I then ended up waking in the classroom that wasn't mine." How did I even manage to say all that...? Who knows and who cares at this point I guess.

"Wow..." Was all Jace said.

"I know."