Panic

Hey, so I know that it may be confusing on why Strange can't just get them to Wakanda right away, well, sorcery doesn't work as it does in the MCU or comics. Going distances and how much matter is going through the portal takes up more energy. So, if they need to transport 50+ kids to a base, then that would take up a ton of energy. If they need to transport 50+ kids to another continent, then that takes up even more energy. Thank you. 

Love, Bethany.

"Your Majesty, we need to begin planning," Hazel said as she opened the door to my room.

I wasn't sure why everyone decided to call me by royal standards, but I wasn't going to stop them. It would be an unneeded conflict, so best to avoid it. 

"Okay," I said, "We do have much to discuss. Have you gathered both Doctor Strange and Wong?"

"Yes, they're in the meeting room with the others," Hazel answered.  I nodded as I hopped off of my bed. We both walked out of my door as I noticed to other inhumans guarding the door. It was very odd. I didn't do anything to be considered royalty or treated like it. I was just a random teenage girl who wants change. 

"Why were they standing guard? If anything happens, I can handle myself," I said. My skin shined a bright orange at my humbleness. 

"To be blunt, you are considered royalty to us," she said, "You took charge when nobody else seemed to consider this being an option. You are our backbone that we rely on."

"Yes, but I could just be considered a president or something else. I'm not royalty," I said. I was lying. According to my relation to Queen Frigga, I am royalty, but they didn't know that.

As we walked down the halls in silence, I felt a small ping of pain through my lungs. I coughed once and that was it. I wonder what it was. 

I used my orange ora to open the grand doors. "Hello, everyone," I said. They all nodded in recognition of my arrival. 

"Shall we begin?" Doc asked. I nodded. 

"Well, Wong and I will need to stock up on energy to take everyone to Wakanda. Even then, we wouldn't be allowed straight into the border," Doc said. 

"Is there perhaps a way to contact King T'Challa?" Raven asked.

"No, I don't even have a connection through my family to talk to anyone even remotely close to  him," Leslie said

Then Ned spoke up, "I have an idea! I heard they are very tech-based, so if we could perhaps hack one of the systems in the palace, we could be able to get in contact with them." 

"But they may see it as a threat," I added, "We do not want to threaten them. That could lead us to another enemy that we do not need." 

"Wait," Dakota said, "Troy had a big secret that he didn't tell anyone except for me." 

"Will it be of use to us?" Jazzy asked. 

"Yes, I think it will," Dakota answered, "His grandmother is from Wakanda. If we reach out to them, then I'm sure they would help." 

"Where do they live?" Anna asked. 

"Pheonix Arizona," Dakota answered, "We were neighbors, so I even know his address." 

"I want to speak to them in person," I said as my head hung low, "It's my fault that Troy died. If I was stronger, then he'd still be alive." 

"How will we get there though? Wong and Stephen are still recollecting their energy, and Arizona is on the other side of the country," Raven said.