Chapter 25: The Silver King's COLOR

"I want what's in your head." YG says, leaning forward.

"What?" Jisoo frowns. "You mean the Silver King's memories?"

YG laughs, feeling amused. "They're also yours."

Jisoo's breathing suddenly hitches. She unconsciously grabs her chest, clawing it. Her head starts to pound really hard.

"What? I don't understand." Jisoo mumbles, frowning. "You're mistaken. They're the Silver King's memories. The Gold King told me so."

Yang Hyunsuk laughs. "Oh please. The Gold King lied to you. He thought that by doing that, he would be able to protect you."

Yang Hyunsuk or YG as what most people call him shows Jisoo the piece of paper he got from her earlier once again, showing an article about an accident happened twenty-two years ago.

"Tell me Kim Jisoo-ssi." YG smirks. "When was your birthdate?"

Jisoo blinks. She's not sure where YG is going to in this conversation.

"I believe it was the same day as this one." YG points the article before reading the heading. "Fourteen-Year-Old Boy Died in a Car Accident on His Way to the King's Tower."

Jisoo winces when a memory has suddenly invaded her head. She clenches her chest as the pain is becoming more unbearable. Jisoo snatches the piece of newspaper away from YG and read its content.

It says that the accident happened on January 3, 1995, the very same day Jisoo was born. Is it possible or just a coincidence? Just then, Jisoo remembers the other article she read earlier, the one that had Lee Jongsuk's orbituary on it.

"April 8, 1982." Jisoo mumbles.

"Ah!" YG exclaims, understanding what Jisoo is about to ask. "Yes. The day Lee Jongsuk died. It was also the day that Kim Doyeong was born."

Jisoo is hyperventilating now. She tries to calm herself by breathing in and out deeply. Everything is in jumbles right now and Yang Hyunsuk's continuous rumbling isn't helping at all.

"Lee Jongsuk, Kim Doyeong and you, Kim Jisoo-ssi." YG points Jisoo using her forefinger. "You three are one in mind and body."

"Wh— what did you just say?" Jisoo is grabbing her hair now, her eyes, unfocosed. "No, no, no. It can't be. That's impossible."

"No, it's not." The Head says. "It's possible as long as you have the Silver King's COLOR."

Jisoo pauses, looking at Yang Hyunsuk. The Head smiles at her. He finally gets the girl's full attention now.

"You have been reincarnated, Kim Jisoo-ssi." Yang Hyunsuk tells her. "And you're living your third life now."

Jisoo suddenly feels dizzy. She feels like the air has been knocked out of her lungs. Memories of her past lives keeps pouring inside her head, making her groan and scream.

"What's happening to her?" GD seems worried seeing the out-of-control Jisoo.

The sentinel runs to Jisoo's side and tries to keep her from thrashing around.

"Finally. It has began!" YG laughs, her eyes, full of excitement and anticipation.

•••••

Twenty-four Years Ago:

Kim Doyeong and Lee Soohyuk are still inside the Gold King's hut, talking about the Silver King's current circumstances.

"How long have you known?" Soohyuk asks the twelve year old boy who claims to be the reincarnated Silver King."