Chapter 16: Lucid Dreaming

My dreams were something that I wasn't prepared for. Then again, when are we prepared for dreams that we won't even know what they'll be. I felt myself drifting in darkness, as if not falling, but just sitting there, not hitting anything. I felt a few gusts of wind fly by me, but nothing to indicate to me that I was falling. I just sat there, floating in absolutely nothing. I then started to feel something. I would have said wind, but I could feel this physically pressing down on my body. When I opened my eyes, I still couldn't see anything. As I started to look around, everything started to turn white, blinding me for a minute before I saw I was in the middle of a field. There were flowers everywhere. It almost looked like some kind of fantasy run away place. I felt that pressure again, then looked in front of me and saw a silhouette staring at me. It caught me off guard, but the thing was pinning my legs! I could make out the red eyes it had, but the part around the iris was white.

"Oh Cassius, I'm so glad you're awake. I thought I'd lost you for a minute." The voice was familiar, but my nerves were still tense.

"Are you... no... you're that voice from..." It started to giggle a little bit, then started to rub its head I presumed on mine.

"Don't you recognize me?" I tried to focus, but the voice never hooked up with anything I saw. I shook my head, but that did nothing to stop the silhouette. "It's okay. It was a time ago, but I'm so glad you're here now!"

"Who are you?" I asked. Even though it was a silhouette, I could make out the smile it had on its face.

"I don't have a name if that's what you're asking." It said. "But... I've been waiting for someone like you for a long time." Another thought accord to me.

"Were you... that claw in my other dream?" It looked at me a little confused, but then the smile returned back to its face.

"I don't know what you're talking about." It said softly. "Oh, it's been so long since I last saw you, please, can we hug like we did before?" I looked at it a little confused, but then I felt myself nod. That's when the silhouette moved up and got to my face. It's arms... claws... I don't even know, but I felt it wrap itself around me and hold me tightly. At first, I wanted to break free, but then something made me submit. It was like a memory coming back and comforting me. I sat there for a minute, then I went to wrap my arms around her until I felt something happen to me. It caught me off guard to the point of delirium. The silhouette moaned loudly, then looked down at me, those eyes seeming to show happiness. I looked down and saw what had happened.

"T-this is how... we...?"

"Oh, I'm sorry Cassius, but I couldn't help myself. I wanted to know what it's like since everyone else has been doing it."

*Warning*

Despite my surprise, how she was rocking my rod felt so good. I wanted to make it stop, but it's like my limbs weren't responding. Something was different about this one. I felt myself peaking so fast, even faster than Kaitlin. She was really... really tight.

"Wha... what's going on?" The hand... foot... claw... I don't know anymore, whatever it was, it covered my mouth as the silhouette started trying to calm me down.

"Shh~... Let me take care of you Cassius. It's the least I can do until we meet again." I felt myself getting so aroused and already getting so close to peaking. The silhouette and I were moaning loudly until the silhouette moved its... whatever off my mouth and wrapped it back around me. I wrapped my arms around the silhouette as I sped up the movement, making me climax almost as soon. It felt so good, but it was short lived as I exploded inside her. She moaned loudly, keeping us together as she was holding onto me.