(1968)

KYLE's POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA KYLE!" I looked at my grandson smiling widely

I can't belive is been 54 years since she went to slumber. I must visit her grave I looked at my son and as well daughter and they new where we had to go. Rose must be waiting for me. I can still remember her smile. Though Lua'na ans I fell in love we both go to visit Rose's grave. Once a year we go in hopes of seeing her alive again. But we are so old right that I think we might not make it. Our children knows our story just like our grandchildren.

Lua'na and I couldn't find Rose's original spell book. We wanted to get her back we were able to save some of her blood. She left a note. For if we want to meet her again in the far future. At the age of 80 we had to drink the blood we collected 54 years ago. To be able to live longer though we would have to share so Rose can meet our children and grandchildren. We had enough for all eight of us.

We can't drink much because our body might not handle this amount of power it might give us a heart attack. We had to use a teleportation spell to get there. Lua'na and I couldn't use it because of the age our children can. Our grandchildren are not of age. We light the torches as we saw Rose's stone body. She looks so peaceful in her sleep I do hope she was up soon.

We bowed to her and we all had our 1 ml of blood and drank it. Lucky for us it will only pause our body. We already moved to the middle of knowhere for in case. I stared at my children and just smiled. Rose still hasn't awoken yet. Lua'a started crying.

"Her body is still intact... But why hasn't she awoken yet..." she cried lowly as my son hugs her

"She told us to drink her blood to hold our lives a bit more... Means that she will wake up but not know... We must wait... Another 54 years I guess..." I answered her as I slouched worriedly

(2019)

Today is the day. Its going to be 105 years that she is still in slumber. My children are a bit annoyed but worried. Lua'ana is in a coma in this moment. She felt power surge in her out of nowhere so it must be her. We do hope that somebody has taken the dagger from her heart. We all want to see her. I can't say for Maddie and Lea. I have to go and place flowers in their graves.

I walked up the hill when some boy walking down. He was too entertained in the contraptions of now a days. Hoollagins. Those electronic things has caused nothing but trouble this new life. I groaned out and kept walking up the hill. Towards the cave I felt an inmense power radiating from it.

I tried walking closer until my body froze from the voice "Oy human... I need to ask you a few questions..."

That's Rose. She is awake! I know am starting to get old but I need to get to her as fast as I can. I started getting closer and closer to the cave. There bending down near a teen just like the one who walked passed me. But this one looked more afraid and skinnier. Blondish brown hair. The other one had a punk style and his hair is black.

"Rose?" I asked thinking this is all a dream

She looks my way standing up straight she looks at me confused "Do I know you?"

Same old same old but I say "I know am old but I thought you'd recognized yer old friend"

Tears started to well up her eyes "K-Kyle..."

"What... You thought I died... We drank the blood you left for us..." I told her as I take a step forward

Out of the blue she appeared colliding with my body hugging me tightly. That hurt. A lot. Like. A lot. A lot. I heard a familiar motorcycle. Jean?

"DAD MOM'S AW...." I turned to look at a frozen daughter

"Honey... Its not what ye think!" I quickly say

Rose un-hugs me and stares down at the girl "My goodness you had children! How many? Is Maddie alive! Lea and Lua'na too!!!"

Jean couldn't hear her rambling so I yelled "Come meet Rose honey!"

She looks at her with wide eyes as Rose waved at her. Rose had appeared by her shacking Jean's hand. Jean shrieked a bit and just stared afraid at Rose. I went down as fast as I could and stood next to Rose.

"Rose... Your gonna break my daughter..." I tell her with a chuckle

"Oh... Sorry..." she let Jean's hand go

"Wait... If you drank my blood those that mean Lua'na, Maddie and Lea did too?" Rose asked me hope and excitement flashed through her eyes

"Dad..." I stared at Jean she looks torn "Sh-She doesn't know..."

I gulped down but fake smiled and spoke "I will take you to them later... Lets go meet Lua'na..."

"But your wife?" I heard her tell me confused

"Lua'na... Lua'na and I got married hundred and five years later..." I admitted to her and looked down "I couldn't remove the dagger... Only someone else had to remove it..."

She froze and looks at me confused "But... I didn't see who did it... The human up there... It wasn't him... Plus you must bring him with us... I had... Accidentally shown my abilities to him..."

I chuckled already knowing how she is "I knew you would... But luckily only one knows..."

"Are the humans in these era that weak? I assumed that this era would know about me" she says as she looks around

Her hair a mess but I say "Its been 105 years since the war Rose... This era is more advanced than before..."

"Are you sure? How did I end up inside that cave?" She asked me confused

I signaled my hand to Jean and she runs up to get the teen boy as I answer Rose "Lua'na and I decided to place you there... Everything changed and it hurts to even tell you a few things..."

In reality am afraid of her crying. It aches deep down and Lua'na feels the same. Lea so innocent and young. To be taken away so young. Maddie didn't want to listen as she tried to use the small book of spells that I hid. Her soul couldn't handle it and her heart couldn't tolerate the heat. She also was taken away.

What should I do?