I told Michael everything and it only made him laugh. The moment the blonde saw my bikini and everyone around me as well. Almost every male in the party started whistling at me. I wanted to laugh so badly but male after male offered me beer or rum and though I denied I never denied a dance. Except to Dante. He kept ignoring me for that blonde bimbo.

He diserves to be ignored even if it makes me feel guitly and sad. Why am I feeling like this? I felt eyes on me and I looked around. Did those two come back? It can't be. They have to plan something first and if they catch me off guard they will die I don't like surprises. I sighed out and looked at my cup. I had gently grabbed it and started drinking from it. It had a weird taste but hey I should have drank it when it was cold.

"Hey Rose come in... The waters great!" I heard Michael yell at me

I giggled at his playfulness and I place my cup back down. I went to the water and dove in. I opened my eyes and looked around to notice his feet. His tattoo ratted him out and so I swam behind him. My chest aching already from the lach of air. I popped up and yelled boo. He yelled a little making me laugh a bit and some of his friends as well.

"Uncool Rose..." He says faking anger

"Oh poor you... Next time be more attentive" I tell him inbetween laughs

I was starting to warm up and I didn't understand it. I drank a cup of water whats going on with my body? I shook my head and just smiled at Michael. He went to swim and I followed him. Its so much fun. Swimming. Feeling the cold pinching at the skin. Everything feels nice. A hand touches my waist and it felt so good. It was soothing the warmth in my body and I wanted it.

I turn around and I couldn't recognize much of the human boy. He pulls me tightly and we swim around playing a bit. His hand glides in a no zone but I just blushed strongly and pushed him away. It felt so good. But why? My breathing felt weird and I had gotten out of the water. I smiled at Michael I did not want to worry him and so I walked to the bar. I grabbed one of the juice packs to the side of the table. Its a fruity paradise for me so it felt nice to feel something very cold go down.

My body is overheating and its frustrating me to no limit. 'Is it me or is it getting hotter?' It was really getting hard to breath but the lingering feeling of that humans hand glidding in my no zone. It felt good and it releaved in a way this burning sensation. 'Hot... I need something cold... Cold...' I turn around and bend down to get another juice bag but something is pressed against my butt. I had gotten straight in seconds.

It was him again but I see two of him know. Everything is getting very dizzy why is everything double? My head is aching know.

"Don't worry I would make it feel good... I will make it stop if you come with me" his breath made the heat in my ear subside

I nod in a hurry I wanted this burning sensation to be gone. If this human knows how then am glad he can help. My powers are gone for some odd reason and I can't use any of my abilities to get rid of this burning sensation and haze. He lead me upstairs where the loud banging of sound started to gently subside. The smell of arousal hit me in seconds.

How many teenagers are up here. Horny fuckers I see. But just the smell of the arousal made this burning sensation grow. It even grew in a certain zone and I needed it to be gone. I want it. I need it. He opens a door and I go in. It was getting hard to breath its worse. Am basically panting know. He helps me sit down and I try to breath. The room got darker and so I did my best to not look around.

I heard something collide with the floor and I looked up. My eyes landing on the naked male. My eyes wide as I tried to stand up but he quickly pushes me on to the bed. I tried to crawl away but to no vail. He grabs the bottom part of the bikini and pulls on it. The tied nots on the side were being losened by the strength we were using. But my grip gives up on me and he turns me around. Am weak. Why am I weak? I didn't drink? I didn't get not one drop of alcohol into me. How? HOW?

His hand glided in my no zone as his next words made a shiver run down my spine "I promised I was gonna help you get rid of it... This is the only way to get rid of it..."

He rubs it against my no zone and it made an unknown sound escape my lips. I had to bite my lips hard as I tried to get the temptation away from my mind. But its all hazy. Whatever I have is making it feel so good? Its making me feel so needy. I want to do it. I don't care with who but I want to do it. So badly. 'But its not him' My concious tells me as I just couldn't resist let that unknown sound escape me again.

Tears started to stream down my eyes as I don't want him to get inside me. But I couldn't fight back. Is this how a female human feels when they are about to be raped? The fear of losing something precious. The fear of being killed. The fear of blood. Its making my blood run cold right know.

'Someone... Save me...'