ROSE's POV

I looked around its daylight and there is a pool party in one of Michael's friends house. The party starts more in the night but Michael and Dante promised to help prepare things. I am accompanying just to explore and observe the humans. This era is very much strange so in my part I need to learn a bit more. More than what Kyle's did. If there is alcohol involved I would my best to not drink more than two cups. I sighed out and I saw Terra and Raven here. I tilt my head slightly but I didn't care so I just followed Michael around.

I was surprised at out this house looks and I noticed the outside area of the house and I saw the pool. Its fairly large and I so wanted to just float or swim inside it. I saw the pretty balloons and some type of scary decorations and so I got close to them. Terra brought out a type of manikin that looked like that scary movie we watched. I just felt creep out by it as only its eyes moved when someone moves in front of it.

I sighed out and just kept looking around but Raven stops me. A tray with cups in her hand it had at least five cups. It smelled like water and she smiled at me.

"Want some water Rose? The guests will be arriving soon" she tells me gently

"Yeah I have been pretty parched" I tell her gently as I grabbed the cup gently

Dante had walked up to me a cup in his own hands but it didn't smell like water. It had a fruity smell and I just acted human. I smiled gently as he just smiled back. I felt eyes burning towards me but I didn't care. How does this human make me feel so soft inside? Not even Lea makes me feel so soft and mushy before? Does this curse make me act like this to get blood? Maybe. If so then it will be hard to satisfy my thirst if I take a bite at a human. I might go on a frenzy. I started drinking the cup of water as fast as I could and it wasn't helping much.

"You know I think your family is trying to protect you" he starts of and its so funny

"Yeah... They think I can't handle myself at times but I can" I spoke the moment I removed the cup from my lips

"So this is the girl you have been speaking of Dante" an unknown voice is heard behind me

I turn around and there is this blonde girl and I tilt my head slightly at the way she looks. Man if the war was still on she would have gotten raped by way too many army men just from the way she is dressed. I can never dress like that. Not even in front of my future husband. I did my best not to harm anybody so I just smiled at her gently. She does look like if some random guy will rape her.

How can humans like that? Not even vampires like a woman showing to much flesh. Female vampires like it when men do because of how strong they look. But not male vampires because the more shy they are the more their curiosity lies. Some male vampires like it like that but not all of them. Dante places a hand around my shoulder and smiled widely.

"Yeah this is her... Her name is Rose" he says excited

I removed his arm from around me and say "Yeah... No... We barely met"

This girl laughs and spoke "Man she doesn't even fit the way you spoke about her... She is so... Cute"

I rolled my eyes and I say "And you are... so slutty"

She glares at me and snaps "This is part of my bikini bitch!"

I shrugged my shoulders her remark didn't even bother me "Well we should be going to change for the party"

"I thought this was the dress ware for the party?" I asked as I pulled my shirt lightly

"Well in a way yeah but the theme is Pool Party don't you need a bikini to get into the pool" Dante tells me confusedly

I was about to answer but my mouth was clamped shut "Yeah I have to take her back to the house for that"

Michael? He started pushing me towards the entrance back to the house and to the front door out of the house. I do not need a bikini to get in the water. Or do I? Maybe the owner of the pool does not like it when dirt gets into the water so I must obtain a bikini. Maybe a revealing like that girl had. Michael looks worried but he sighs out as we reached the car. He helps me in and I just glared at the girl as she spoke with Dante as he looks my way. Pesky humans. But I am happy I called her a slut. Michael started driving of to god knows what direction.

He stops at some weird store but I did lots of those bikinis. I didn't expect humans invent so many weird dress wears. I know bikini's are suppose to cover your whole body and look like some cute sailor or some cute dancer. But this are so revealing only covering the breast and sweet zone. I didn't know it could be possible. I sighed out a bit annoyed though so I just how teens in this era say "Roll with it"

"Come on Aunty Rose lets get you something comfortable" he tells me with a smile

"Am not your aunt you know that right?" I told him gently as I opened my door

"I know but we love you as family" Michael tells me with a big smile

"Aw thanks know lets go inside! Am so curious" I say as I rushed inside the store

The moment I opened it I regret every second of it. It took me an hour to finally chose a few that I like. I decided to use the yellow bathing sute its a two piece. I had a robe on because I didn't think this through. Michael was able to get some pants specialized for simming. I can't believe it took me a whole hour to chose on. Michael paid for the other five I liked just for in case in the future.

Dante had hurried Michael for us to return something about him being all alone. He sounded in a hurry so maybe he does feel lonely. Maybe humans in this era are so emotional its weird but cute. In a way Michael took like a few turns and we were at the party. Everyones eyes were on the car and a few had come to say hi to Michael. He is very popular know that I see. People like him a lot.

I get out of the car and just walked to the party. I followed Dante's scent but I got lost. I looked around as there was way to many teenagers. I gulped and I felt a bit panicked in a way so I walked outside towards the pool.

"Look who returned..." An annoying voice was heard

I turn around and looked at the blonde again "Yes I have returned..."

"Where is your bikini? Did you come with just a pair of pants and shirt under that cloak" she starts laughing her friends behind her

"Thats not even the slightest bit funny but no..." I removed the cloak from my body my hand under my breast and my hand behind my head "I came with my actual bikini"