ROSE's POV

The moment I made it home I had to groan out loudly. Michael looks sad and dissapointed. I looked at him with a gentle smile and he looks up to me.

"If I have to repeat myself that it is not your fault is alright... I needed distraction I got distraction... I just can't believe that drugs these era smells so different... So weird..." I tell him gently as I turn towards the house

Lea was outside a big smile on her face and Kyle looks slightly distracted. My smile fades as I looked at him confused. Did something happen while I was gone? Did Nate come back? What happened? Did he have something to tell me? What has happened in one night that I have gone? My core still feels sore. Its not a bad feeling. Knowing it was with Dante I don't feel angry. I didn't feel like killing him. It was not our faults. Parts and pieces had stormed my brain and I would fucking kill the human named Ryan.

Dante I won't speak with him for a while until I can process the new found feeling in my body. I felt claimed. But I don't know why. Vampires never ever just have sex with a female without biting. Werewolf do something similar except they do something like scartching and scent marking. No its not peeing the female or male.

They actually cum on the female inside then on her chest. Where other werewolves know that the female is the mate or have been already claimed by another. Nymphs have that thing where a tattoo of the male shows up on her chest. Above the heart. Lamia's are weird. The moment a female lamia gets claimed by a male the male's scent is forever placed on their scales. For when mating season comes only that specific male know's where she is located.

Arachneds I can't say much. They act like regular spiders except they don't eat the males. If the male doesn't do a good job the second male that comes has to fight the first to the death. Females mate with the strongest male. Harpies are mostly females so when a male comes to the females. The males must fight for territory and females. Similar to lions except the limit of males in one terrifory if five. So males battle for the females.

Humans well they only claim females or males with an iron or gold ring. Some females don't care if they have been claimed. Most humans like sex better than a heart. If the male or female is not good in bed then they are abandoned. Griffons do something similar except with their children. The moment one of yhe babies is defeated by the sibling it gets abandoned. Left to fend for itself.

But I feel claimed. Weirdly enough I like it when he claimed me. But he is human so why do I feel claimed? Lamia's are usually alone and male's always follow the females in secret. Vampires usually wait and or have sex with as little females as they can and they bite the near neck shoulder to mark them. Werewolves bites shoulder the cum twice on the female. One inside second on chest. Maybe is a feeling.

I sighed out and just spoke calmly "What is the situation today?"

"Lea... Lea has something she needs to show you... Both of you" Kyle says as he looks away

"What?" I asked a bit rudely

"I got reincarnated yes... But not human" my heart drops a bit and she takes a step closer "I got reincarnated as a Lamia..."

My heart stops and her legs became smoke as a really long. Thick greenish black tail had appeared. Her hair had gotten longer and I just stared at her as she got close to me. Michael looks panicked and I am frozen. Confused. Amazed. Worried. Lea is a Lamia. How did I not sense it? Well she did say she got reinacarnated as a Lamia. How long has she been a Lamia? I expected her to be an Angel or a Harpy. Not a Lamia. But maybe its her spirit guide.

I smiled at her and she slithers towards me excitedly. I think she felt as if I was gonna say or do something stupid. Her arms wrapped around me and I just didn't hug back. I may be a hugger but my whole body is sore as hell.