LEA's POV 

I looked at the boy on the floor and I helped him up. He looks at me confused but I just smiled the girl that is beside Celeste looks at him with wide eyes. We were all surprised at his choice of words but we all knew pretty well who he wants to protect. He wants to become a monster just to protect the one he loves. I am getting hungry but this tension will not help much.

I sighed out and just patted him on the back while saying "Its ok... Rose will be like that at times... She hated herself for more than a hundred years know and she detests the accident that happened so she doesn't want it happening again" 

"Why does she hate me so much?" he asked as he picked up his glasses 

"At the beginning she didn't like me either but look at her know... She is my oldest sister and my own brother... I want to save him... Before its too late... I lost him once I don't want to lose him again..." I tell him with a big smile and then looked at the girl Satoushi I think that was her name and I continued saying "Just live the life you have... Because if you want to become the thing you want most it will only break you and turn you evil... You won't protect what you love you will kill what you love because your mind will trick you into thinking that the person you love... Is betraying you"

He looks at me surprised but it wouldn't be the first time that has happened. I still remember how Nate jumped into the opportunity and gave Rose his blood and the inevitable happened. I just couldn't bare how he changed so much but I need to do something. I want to change him back. I want Maddie to return to us gently and lovingly. I just want all of us to be happy and for us to move on. If we died we are to stay dead why did we all get revived. Nate became dust. Maddie burned to a crisp. I was the only one who died because of a gun shot.

I did my best not to just groan out angrily. I must stay strong. I have to go search Rose but I have to give her time to herself so she can calm down. She will never leave me alone but I understood all her yelling. Being alive for so long and not being able to help the ones you love. Because of the fear of craving their blood and becoming a monster. I sighed out and just left the boy alone. I looked at Kyle's kids as they just sat on the floor with worried expressions. 

I understood them but they must hate me know. The little girl named Lea. My name. I can't believe they named this young girl like me. She does have a resemblance from me. Maybe she really is my doppelganger. I looked around as everyone ignored me. This little one wanted me to carry her so I did and I just walked to the kitchen. I am very hungry and I think this one is hungry too. Her small stomach is growling and so I walked gently with her in my arms. 

I feel guilty to what just happened but I just couldn't bare seeing him die again. Seeing Maddie die again as well. I felt stray tears escape and I just couldn't hold it in anymore. Seeing my brother. Seeing Maddie. That negative aura. I wish I could do what Rose says. To go back in time and just stop what Nate did. If it wasn't for what Nate had done would all this be here. Lua'na and Kyle making a family. Maddie knowing magic. Nate and Martha having their own family. Me having a family of my own. 

Rose finding the one who loves her for her. I heard someone knock on the door and so I went to the knocking. This house is big and is just so easy to get lost in here but the front door is easy to find. I place Lea down as she runs to the kitchen. Lua'na was there preparing food. I am so hungry but I want to see who is at the door. 

The knocking was heard again and I yelled "I got it!" 

The closer I got to the door the more nervous I felt. This era is weird. But I still feel nervous when I was really alive and every corner one takes is war and bloodshed. I opened the door and there stood I guy. Pretty young looking boy. He must be 19 years old. Maybe. Maybe am wrong. But I could sense that similar feeling that Rose gave me when we met. That dark aura that vampires have. His a vampire as well but he looks like bad boy and he looks so serious. 

I had to look up a bit because he is pretty tall and strong skinny strong type. Not thick huge creepy looking muscles. He looks down a bit and he looked confused but I acted normal. I can't just blurt out vampire. Rose will panic and will kill him with no second thought. 

"Who are you?" I asked gently 

"My name is Dante I came here to visit Michael... He gave me this address to visit him" he says gently as he just stood there

I looked back and yelled "MICHAEL ITS FOR YOU!"

Michael basically ran down the stairs and in a bit he had shown his self and smiled "You actually made it dude!" 

"Yeah... Are you ready? I presume Rose is not coming for the party?" he asked gently 

"No she is not going she is dealing with something" I responded gently 

"Lea... You don't have to worry... I know she told me no something about too many homework to do" Michael lied so smoothly 

"I have no homework... What are you two lying about?" we heard Rose behind us and all our eyes land to her she was already changed and cleaned she looked pretty in those clothes "What's going on here?"

"Oh Dante here asked if you wanted to come to the party but you are really busy" Michael says very quickly 

"I'll go... I can distract my mind at least" Rose says gently as I saw her face blush a bit

I looked at this boy and smiled widely "Please take care of her ok" 

"I will..." he says smiling in return 

The bad side of all this. Alcohol. Rose gets drunk easily and is actually a human. Her whole cursed self is shut down for some odd reason. She is weak as a human. So a vampire there to protect her will be a great experience for her. She walks pass me as she rubs my head. I laughed a bit and she walks out the door. I waved at her and she waves at me. I stopped and just let them go. We can protect ourselves here. Know that she is gone I can speak to Kyle about something very important. 

I shut the door gently and I turn around. Kyle was walking towards the kitchen with a few pots and plates. So I calmed down and just looked forward.

"Kyle... We have to speak" I tell him seriously