ROSE's POV

I walked out of school my new book in hands. Poems are good for the mind. Even more if they are romance poems of past present and future its pretty cute. Each poems makes me wonder who was the one who removed the dagger from my heart. Is he handsome? Is he skinny? Is he a rocker? Is he a dancer? Is he a bad boy? Is he a nerd? Is he a cute shy boy? Who is it?

I feel like the boy that was at the cave is a bit geeky. So maybe its friend is a geek? Or some bad boy? Usually weird friends attract each other. Even more bad boys with the worst reputation. I sighed out and just passed the page to this other poem. Its a cute quote though from TheLoveBits.

"You will always be the answer, when somebody asks me what I'm thinking about" I whispered out with a gentle giggle

I bumped into a strong back and I land on my butt. My poem book at the front of the person. Great know I need to find were I left off. Fuck. I groaned out as I fixed my jacket. I looked up angrily my heart ached at the sight of this boy. Its him. It was him. Behind him was that boy I erased his memories if me. Orlando. Oh god this won't end well. Michael was beside Orlando and looked confused. So all this time the one who removed the dagger was here.

Michael helps me up as he looks worried but I just sighed out. I have to hold my composure and just work with this. I have only felt love once and it was a hundred and five years ago. His presence is really weird. Is he really human? I walked to my book and just grabbed it brushing the slight dirt away.

"Thanks Michael..." I had to keep acting like a human

I tried to leave but my arm was grabbed "Wait!"

I wanted to turn and look but with the person's arm in my own. I knew it was the teen. Great. Should I defend myself? Or should I just face him and be snarky? There are so many things. So many options and so little time.

"Yes?" I asked confusedly

"Can you tell me your name?" He asked curiously

"Michael call me Rose... Ruby or Rose... I prefer Ruby over Rose though" I tell him with a bit of sas

"I have seen you... Your figure... Your facial appearance... Did someone do a sculpture of you at the top of a cave... Inside of a coffin?" He asked me curiously

"I was told about that... Maybe some stalker and maybe... Maybe I pissed him of without knowing" I comment as I start to get my arm lose from his hold

He felt confused and so was I. I need to get my head around this. What is this feeling though? I shouldn't get my head too into it. I need to leave. I have things to read and things to practice. He does ask the most ridiculous question ever. But his voice. Its driving me insane. It is so sexy. He looks so bad. How couldn't I sense him? He is here in this school all this time? How did I NOT sense him? How? Man I am know realizing how stupid I look.

I sighed out and he lets my arm go. This lost feeling started seeping into my heart. My skin tingled. I will need to maintain a distance with this one and just see how my faith goes. I feel that after this bit and how Michael is surprise shows that finding this boy was way to easy. But as well as a surprise. I didn't expect him to be in the same school? Arnold walks up to us with Satoushi. Two and a half weeks left. I know he has not found their names. He might have some interesting theories and I know I will be fascinated about it. I am tempted to call Satoushi Yoshi like the video game I have seen Michael play but I didn't. She isn't fat on the waist but she is short and has that annoying tone sometimes.

Humans are so strange sometimes and this boy is no exception. I sighed out I presumed I can leave but my hand was held this time. I looked at him again and he started scratching behind his head and I felt so confused. Why did he grab me again?

"LOOK!" he basically snaps making me jump slightly "I am never nervous around girls but I would really like for you to come to the movies with Michael Sophie and I" 

Was he asking me on a date? I stared at him confused I so wanted to rip his arm of me "Please Rose... We would really like for you to come with us..." 

I looked at Michael as he looked a bit scared of me and I say "If you wish... Michael will tell me the date and time..." 

I rip my arm away and walked away from him. I could feel my heart start to go smoothly again I looked forward and saw Sataoushi. She reminds me of Celeste for some odd reason. Should I ask her? After Kyle gave me the photograph of when everyone was still alive I could show her. I can act all humany as possible. I rushed to her and acted a bit more friendly.

"Hey Ruby whats up?" she asked me 

I looked up and I answered "The sky..."

She starts laughing "Your so funny..."

I rolled my eyes you asked me whats up so I answered how is that funny? Back on track ask then think "Oh yeah I wanted to show you something cool... My great great grandmother gave me this picture..."

I pulled out the picture and it showed everyone even Nate and Lea. That was even before Nate got evil tried to kill everyone. Celeste is there because they were a big group before but got separated and lost all communications until I tried uniting them again. But then Nate was evil and wanted everyone's blood for himself. I should have never gotten weak for him. Its my fault for telling him what I was. Idiot. I just hope nobody finds a way to revive the idiot. 

"Hey that's my great grandma Celeste" Satoushi says with so much sadness and enthusiasm 

How can one mix those two emotions?