~Movie Theater~

We walked out of the Cinema. So weird though that movie made my heart jump twice. But maybe because I almost had that feeling. Of being followed everyone I love being killed and then I get killed. Happened once. But I had to fake death to be able to kill that murderer. And I would do it again if I had to.

"Terra is giving us a ride... Wanna come guys?" The female says as she gets into that mechanical thing

How many times Michael Kyle and little Lea tell me its safe. I prefer my wings and a horse.

"No thanks... I'll walk home... Have to stop and get some things..." I say as I point to the supermarket

It was there and if I keep walking I can make it to Kyle's home "I'll accompany her... I leave near by..."

"Ok guys suit yourself..." The female says as they drove of

We waved good bye then I walked to the supermarket. Am gonna buys chocolates, a new journal, sketch pad, hair dye and maybe some gummy worms. Humans invent weird things but they are really yummy. I assumed he kept walking but he stayed by my side.

"What are you?" He asked

My heart jumped I beat but I stayed still while mumbling "Huh?"

"Don't huh me! Who are you? What do you want? What are you?" He asked away

I giggled awkwardly while saying "Hey... I think that... Movie got to your head..."

I tap his head and just left a chocolate bar in my jacket. Nobody saw. Took that opportunity. Here a human has to spend money. Kyle is trying to open my bank account. Supposedly all the money and gold I had left behind they had saved it. I assumed they had spent it all and living the glorious life. High in the hills and had just dumped my body.

I was a few miles away from the store before taking out the bar and opening it. I felt his presence again and I groaned out. This human is getting on my nerves already. I took a bite of the chocolate bar and savored it. Letting it melt on my mouth. Mmmm so good.

"Why won't you tell me?" He snaps at me as he grabs my arm

I stopped and turn my head a bit while saying "Look... I don't care what you think of me... And I will never care... So leave me alone"

I yank my arm back and started walking "I searched your name!"

I stopped. Can that be possible? I turn to look at him "What did you say?"

"I searched your name... You don't exist in this year... Your name popped up three hundred years back..." He snaps at me "So who are you? For real?"

I sighed out so I say "You wish to find out... Ok let make a game..."

"A game?" He is unamuzed good

"Yes a game..." I turn around and walked to him slowly "If I win... You will keep quiet and keep being friends with Satoushi and leave me alone about who or what I am... But if you win I will reveal myself... Who I am? And what I am?... Deal?"

I extend my hand for him to shake "Whats the rules? Whats this game about?"

"The seeking game... You must uncovsr a certain... Year and a certain name... When found... We speak in private... You reveal to me your theories and you answer to my questions..." I say with a smile his hand getting closer to my own

"Rules?" He asked an inch away fron shaking my hand

"No blood... No stealing... No eavesdropping... And most importantly No following" I tell him simply "You may search and ask... But if you hurt someone I love... My identity will be revealed just... In a different way... And... You won't have time to even see it..."