~Dream~

I ran and ran as fast as I could. Lea. Lea. Please be ok. I jumped up high and with all my strength. I slammed the floor as I stood next to Lea. I growled loudly and men rushed towards me. Spears stabbing me in each side. I screamed out and then growled loudly. I removed one spear with guy on the end. I ripped the spear from that man's hand. I quickly hitted them all and started removing each spear from my body.

Lea started crying as her brother was passed out. They baited me out here Kyle, Lua'na and Maddie were tied up against a tree. My back ached and I just couldn't handle it.

"Ruby no..." I felt Lea's arms holding me tightly

I growled loudly and just bared my fangs at the men "She should be killed with the monster... Brainwashing has no cure!"

My eyes wide and my back hurt more. Their guns raised towards us and their cross bows included. I could see and smell poison. Tree Frog. They shot her first but I blocked with my arm. That arrow stung as hell but I ripped it out quickly. Lea shrieked out but I placed her behind me. They will not touch her. They will not harm her. I will protect her. She is my friend. The little I never had.

I watched at every corner and I say "Lea... Get down... Know!"

I felt her hug my legs and I let my wings expand out. My wings are very hard to pierce so I will use it to protect her. Blood seeped down my back and pain erupts from my legs and arms. Back included. I flapped my wings once as I sent all arrows flying.

"Get on my back..." I commanded

She gets on my back and I arch my wings in a painful way. Wrapping it around her it hurts but I have to bare it for a bit. I held on to her tightly and just recieved each blow and arrow. I placed a fire line around Lea's human friends and brother. Anger had risen from inside me as blood trickles down my body. The poison starting to take effect. Burn. Burn the all.

My mind was going hazy and everything spinned. Kill. Burn them. Rip them to pieces. I started screaming in pain as one arrow stuck to my chest and another to my lungs. Thorny vines shot from the ground and fire erupted from knowhere at each men. I screamed more as my wings opened and Lea fall butt first to the ground.

My brain hurts and I held it tightly my nails making little cuts on the side of my head. Blood trickling down.

~End~

"Ruby!" I snapped my eyes wide open as there on top of me was little Lea

My arms where held down and my legs as well. What? Little Lea was crying and I just broke. Tears streamed down and the moment my arms were released I hugged little Lea tightly to me. She reminds me so much of Lea.

"Are you feeling better know?" Kyle asked worriedly

"We didn't know what to do at the beginning... Luckily dad told us what to do" Henry spoke calmly

"It must have been a horrible nightmare..." Michael says worriedly

"Take deep breaths... Ignore it... You have Lea here to help ya" Maximillian comments as I slightly opened my eyes

Keela, Jean and Lua'na entered the room. I sat up and I held on to Lea tightly. In the end I noticed that my wings were out and were around my arms. I was protecting little Lea. I sighed out as my wings started arching back. Vanishing from my body bit by bit. I looked at this young one and just cried. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I miss Lea so much. I gritted my teeth and I wanted Lea back.

If I hadn't drank Nate's blood. If I had drank hers and turned her. She would have still been with me. Lea. That poor little girl. Little Lea's small arms wrapped around my neck. Surprised? Yes. Yes I was.

"Everything will be alright Aunty Rose..." Surprised I was when she said those words

"I needed to hear that for so long..." I admitted as I whipped the tears away

"Feel better?" Jean asked

"Yeah... I didn't think crying would relieve some pain" I say with a cheeky smile

Henry came and picked little Lea up as she yawned out. Michael looks tired. They had something comfortable and I am just wearing normal clothes. I miss Celeste. I grabbed my old journal as inside was a drawing of all seven humans I have met in all my years. Lea being the best one. Celeste. Well Celeste was the woman who tried to help this little group but Nate denied it. She had became my friend months before proposing uniting our small group.

"Kyle... Do you remember Celeste?" I asked curiously

"Yes... Why?" He asked in return a bit confused

"The girl... The human girl... Looks and Sounds exactly as Celeste" I commented as I showed the drawing at Kyle

"You mean Satoushi... She is a very kind girl but if you wish I can investigate her ancestry" Michael tells me gently

"Yes please plus... Search Arnolds history" I say calmly

"Ok Aunty Rose..." Michael says calmly as he walks away

I sighed out and just looked at Kyle who looked officially spaced out. I groaned out and just looked at the time. I feel like something terrifying will occur. But what is it? I don't know. I got out of bed and just looked around.

"Am I late for this human school?" I asked curiously

"Aunty Rose" Jean starts as she crosses her arms

"Yeah?" I spoke none challant

"Today is Saturday... There is no school today" Jean and Lua'na said in unision

"Really? Then Kyle is gonna be my training buddy..." I said as I looked at Kyle