ROSE's POV

I looked at Michael as my heart only longed that I could have been a better mentor and lover. Dante deserved better as well. None of this should have happened. I wish I could have time traveled and changed all this. But I can't go back know. I couldn't feel from waist down as I knew it was all as hard as tone. I want to move them so badly and stand up for them. But I can barely hear. I don't even know if Nate is dead or alive. 

I did my best to just look at everyone but I sure did slap the fuck out of Arnold. I should have been more attentive to him. I felt a small body get on top of my body. I knew who it is and all I could do was let the tears slide down. I didn't want her to see any of this. 

I begged with my eyes to Kyle or Lua'na to separate her from me. I don't want to use the little strength I have just to make this little girl feel happy. But I want to rest. I want to go to sleep. Forever so everyone has a better life. Everything is all my fault. All of it. I accepted this fate but Michaels aching feelings. Dante's broken emotions. The little girl on top of me trying to shake me. Tears had escaped even more as I did my best not to move. My arms are slowly going numb. They feel so heavy. 

My breathing felt so hard to do as I even felt my inside getting hard as tone as well. I move my head slightly as I rested my whole body. I didn't want to feel anymore pain and all I can do is stay inside my darkness. 

I did my best to try and find some kind of light. Even if it is a little bit. Is all I need. Just a small light. I didn't want to leave that small girl all alone. I don't want to leave them all alone. I want to be near them. But I don't know why but the remaining breath had left my lips here inside the darkness. My eyes were slowly closing. I am returning to my slumber. 

I have the will. I have the reason. I have the power. Why am I giving up?

MICHAEL's POV

I grabbed Dante's hand as he had grabbed a piece of wood from the floor and I tell him "There has to be another way..." 

"We are two... One of us has to die for her to return to us" Dante told me for the fifth time

"No... There has to be a different way you nor I have to die..." I snapped at him 

"It is the law of Faith... There has to be one lover and that is it..." he snaps at me in return and he grabs my shirt "I have been alone for so long... Lost so many and I won't lose her... She is a wonderful girl so if I have to end my life for her I will... You will no such thing you have a future... She ruined her own... Show her the world..." 

He pushes me away and before I could even get up my eyes land on him. The wood embedded into his chest. Blood splattered and he coughs a bit of blood as well. My eyes wide open. Surprised. He smiled. He completely smiled. Mouthed a good bye as well. Then I saw it. The trapped soul being taken away by a girl. 

I could see him cry at the sight of the woman. She smiled at him and both had vanished. The moment they vanished I saw how his body started becoming dust. It was so slow. So painful to see. Both Lea's had their eyes covered. Arnold has been taken by Kyle to the police as Dante somehow erased his memory of everything. Even of himself. 

Leaving his mind as a child's mind. The wind started entering the place and all the life inside of me had gone rigid as Dante's ash body had dispersed flowing with the wind. My heart twist and turn as he had done nothing wrong. Why did he do it? He should have stayed by her side. He should have been the one to help me. 

Tears streamed down and I didn't know why but I wanted to do the same. Mother. Father. Grandma. Grandpa. Aunt. Uncle. I wanted to extend my hand to the piece of wood but I heard a gentle heartbeat. It was just once. My whole body reacted to the heartbeat. What? I looked at the stone form of my beloved Rose. Something started glowing from her chest. It pulsed as well. 

What? Is she back? Was he telling the truth? Did she really come back to us? I do not like how Faith had this all written down but I hope Dante is in a better place. Her hands were the first to start to return to her normal meaty fleshy self. I held her hand and Grandma Lua'na was surprised. Even I am surprised that Dante was right. I hate it. I detest it so hard. 

Her hands start to warm a little and all I could feel was anger inside of me thanks to Faith. I did my best not to get my feelings control myself as I heard her gentle breath. Why did all this happen? Why did Dante had to die? Why all of a sudden? After all this why did he do it? I started to growl lowly but her hand tightened her hold on my hand. 

I looked at her with wide eyes surprised as she looks my way. A gentle smile had spread on her face and I just felt like crying. What will she say when she finds out what happened? I shut my eyes and just kept it in my brain. I can't be the one to tell her. She did all she could to help everyone and keep them alive. 

What will happen know?