Like I said he tried. I avoided Arnold and Satoushi for the past week. I skipped human school for this as well. If we revive Lea maybe the memories of my past will stop. Michael started saying the enchantation while I just closed my eyes.

"Why have you summoned me?" A melodic voice echoed around us

I opened my and there hovering above the ground wings flapping so slowly. It really did appear and so I took a step forward. It wasn't staring at Michael or the rest only at me. I gulped lightly and just sighed out.

"I... Please... I want Lea with me" I basically begged

"I cannot revive the dead" she mutters gently

"Other witches have spoken to me in the past and have told me Angels can revive" I tell her starting to get annoyed

"Yes... But a revived soul is different" my heart stopped at her words

"What?" I basically asked confused

"Lea Summer Clearwater is already alive..." She hovers close to me

"She... She's alive!" I say excited but asked quickly "Where is she?!"

"With eyes of heart the scent of fate will lead the way" she whispers out as she vanishes

The summing circle vanishes including the items. I looked at Michael Maximillian and Kyle. They all looked confused but I was happy. Excited to see Lea again. She's alive. I must find her. But what did she mean "With eyes of heart the scent of fate will lead the way" I felt so confused. Does she mean follow my heart? See the lines of scents? What does she mean? Wait?

I looked around panicked and looked at Kyle. I appeared in front of him in seconds. I grabbed his shoulders tightly. I think I know.

"The Lake! What direction!?" I quickly asked him

I met her near there. If I can get to the lake I can maybe catch her scent. Kyle started looking around panicked. Searching frantically. Michael was silent. Lea. I am not a Lesbian but Lea is the best thing that has ever happened to me in decades. She is the closest to a family than the rest of the humans that I have met. Lea is my own little sister. Kyle looks to the right.

"That way..." He points to the right

With no words I vanished. I ran as fast as this vampire speed can give me. It took me a while because well dodging trees. But I made it to the lake. I looked around panicked. Lea. I sniffed the air for her but still nothing. I looked around. I listened to any heart beat. Any sound that can make me at least believe its a human. I felt dread seep in as I didn't see her. Didn't smell her. Didn't even sense her. In a way tears started to well up and I just couldn't see very well.

Lea please where are you? I started running to each tree and at least one mile then back. I don't know why but I lasted all day until midnight. My legs were shaky from all the running. I had land on my knees as I looked at the lake. The moons so high and bright. The lake reflected the moons beauty and I just couldn't understand it. I thought she would be here this area is where we met.

I heard something ringing. A phone? It got louder and louder and it started shaking my insides. It made me want to growl. What's going on? What is this sound? My head started to ache and a pair of feet appeared in front of me. I looked up it was very painful but I looked up. Its that vampire again.

"Why are you here?" He asked angrily

"Am... Am... Am searching for someone" I tell him a bit angry

"I was in the middle of a... Situation" he speaks gently

The sound is turned off and I start to stand up gently so I say "Yeah its not my cup of tea to ruin someones sexy time"

"THAT'S NOT IT!" he yells as his face turns red

The sound of a heart beat by my side made me look to the side "Am actually looking for a human girl..."

"Human?" He says thoughtful he snaps his fingers "Yeah... I found a human wondering around... She looks similar to the human girl you accompanied a decade ago!"

I looked at him with wide eyes and say "Where is she?"

"They both fainted the moment they saw each other" he says while shrugging

"What?" I asked confused

"Come on... Both look so identical just age difference..." He says

He leads the way and he starts running. I followed. The heart beat got louder and I could hear the second one. If he is correct if its Lea then little Lea is here too. But how did she get here? Where is Kyle? Why is she way in the forest? Why would they even pass out at seeing each other? This is the only thing that confuses me with humans. He stops and I do as well and there on the floor were both Lea's. I groaned out and just picked up the little one.

"Help me" I tell him

"Why should I?" He asked annoyed

Giant roots with thorns had appeared from the earth and I aimed for his body. He looks around and gulps. In a flash he picks up Lea. The roots vanished into thin air and I started walking. I followed the smell of burned gasoline. I sighed out and just looked at both of them. These two would get a scolding.

"LEA! WHERE ARE YOU?! LEA?!" I heard Kyle and Jean scream out

I nod at him and we appeared in seconds in front of Kyle Lua'na Jean Jean's husband and Celeste? Satoushi? Why are those two here? Is it me or does Celeste look younger? Weird? My blood can't do that? Maddie and Nate are doing something and I can feel it in my bones. Its not a good feeling to say the least.

"Lea?" Kyle notices the older Lea

"My baby!" Jeans shrieks out as she grabs little Lea from my arm

"This vampire saw them pass out the moment the saw each other" I tell them

Kyle gets older Lea as the vampire looks at me "I have a name!"

"You never told me your name!" I snapped at him

"Its Darrius" he snaps at me in return

"Find... Darrius... Thanks for the help" I told him as I crossed my arms

"Help? I want to see the next night!" He tells me and vanishes

"Man he is a lucky vampire!" I admitted as I clenched my teeth