ROSE's POV

I stared at the rocks. My heart twisted and turn as I felt my eyes start to water. I fell on my knees as my tears finally escaped. This can't be. Lea. Maddie. Why? How? When? Who? Anger and heart ache was not a good mix. Lua'na and Kyle were behind me. I touched the rock and my fingers gracing the carvings.

"How?" Was the only thing I asked

"Ah... We..." Lua'ana couldn't muster a word

I stood up anger evident as I turn around to look at them "How did it happen?!"

"Aunty Lea was caught in the war..."

"Aunty Maddie used too much power"

"Kids!" Kyle snaps at them I could see the fear in them

"I... I... I... I assumed I did the right thing... In dying" I muttered out as I looked at the rock

"It wasn't your fault Rose... We all know that... You did what you thought was right" Lua'ana tells me as I felt her hand on my shoulder

I close my eyes shut and I couldn't keep them open. Seeing as my two dearest friends. Are six feet under. Dead. Because of an action I had chose. If I had lived? Would they had been still alive? Would they have died like any normal human? I opened my eyes letting the remaining tears fall. Kyle and Lua'ana are so happy together but kept my corpse close by. I should have never stabbed myself. Lea. Maddie. They would have still be alived. They would have chosen to stay with me forever. Or I could have watched over their children. Protecting them.

I should have never turned that bastard. He should have died. If it wasn't for him I would have never chosen a stab in the heart. My poor Lea. Maddie. If I was alive I would have shown her how to handle low level powers from heart first. Why did she get so greedy? I wish I had the ability to bring them back to life. I wish that spell wasn't so dark and twisted. I want them back. I touched my heart as I stared at Kyle. The heart ache can be seen. Jean his daughter and her daughters looked away.

Anger rising up inside me. All these years. I should have been there for them.

"I should have been here... Its all my fault" tears slided down as I spoke does words "If I hadn't turned that... Idiotic boy... My choices would have been different..."

"It was never your fault... Remember... It wasn't you who decided to drink that boys blood" Lua'na tells me

"I knew you saw... Did you tell Kyle about it?" I tell her challanging her

"Yes... Ten years ago..." Lua'na answered I sighed out

"Aunt Rosie... What did happen? On that day... Mom and dad wouldn't tell us" Kyle's eldest Henry asked me

"Yes Aunt Rose... We would all want to know" Jean asked curiously

I stared at Kyle as he goes and holds my arm "If you are ready to explain we shall not stop you"

I looked at all of them. Jean. Henry. Henry's wife Keela. Jean's husband Robert. Jean's children Jewels and Maximillian. Henry's children Michael, Rex and Lea. Lea. He named this little girl after the first human I met. Lua'na and Kyle stared at me. All eyes at me.

"Let's start at the beginning" I tell them as I stared at Lea's grave "When I met Lea... Lea and Kyle..."

I took deep breaths and just crossed my legs. Hovering above Maddie's and Lea's graves. Henry and Jean's partners in marrige stared at me. At the beginning they didn't believe me about being more than 100 years old. Officially I wasn't born like this. I actually cursed myself. I was alive when Vlad the Impaler ruled over Walachia. 1456-1462. When witches hide from human eyes. Vampires and Demons hid from humans as well.

The vampire cursed on the cave he died though. Poor guy. It was never his fault. But as decades passed by. I traveled. I had found a spell to freeze my life spam. But in return I had to cast it every thirty years. So I never missed a the thirtieth year. I even traveled to the Salem. Where some stupid witches wanting childrens flesh to be able to rejuvinate beauty. Were being hunted down. 1645-1663. Thats where I found the Eternal Spell. If I drink from humans blood I shall be cursed to become a vampire and I cannot cast spells anymore.

I sighed out. I have been alive for 563 years know. Its tiring but know its officially a curse. Silver blessed by a High Priest can send me to my slumber. Purified bullets can weaken me. Sunlight has no critical effect but still can weaken me the longer I am under it. I do sleep just I prefer the sleep by night and awake by day. I do have wings. Like a bat. Just giant and long. No fur. All skin. My eyes do turn red just when am angry or super thirsty.

They awaited for me to start speaking. I sighed out as I stared down. Afraid of how they would feel about my age. Kyle knew. Lea was the first to know. Lua'na thinks am 200 so lets just get to the chase.

"Lets start on how I met Lea... And... And... And... Nate" I say as I stared at the nothing

"Nate?" Little Lea asked curiously

"Nate was the one who... Who almost killed us all..." Kyle says gently anger evident

He was jealous back then but know only anger is evident "The first human I had met was Lea... Young and free she was then... I had saved her... Unfortunately I tried to keep that a secret... But dear Kyle here saw the whole action that day"

"Dad? You didn't tell us in that way" Jean says amuzed in some way

"Well... When I met him officially I didn't do a good impression either..." I say as I scratch behind my head

We all heard groaning and so we looked at the human teen starting to wake up. Henry's eldest Michael walks up to the human boy. Alleged Michael knows this human. His name is Orlando. Weird name. This era they have the most weirdest names. I appeared above him curious to how his reaction could be. The moment he opened his eyes he yelled. Covering himself very quickly luckily my dagger is dangling from my waist with its little chain.

"Orlando... Yo..." The poor teen looks at Michael "Its ok... She won't hurt you..."

"I do not attack on humans... I only attack for self defense" I spoke as I tilt my head as my feet gently touched the floor

"She was floating... She had red eyes... She... She..."

"Say the word and I will officially attack you" I muttered out quickly

"Rose... I pressume you will erase his memory of your encounter?" Lua'na tells me sternly

I raised my finger but gave up while saying "Of course... But we must go to your home first because you know its not gonna be quick"

I smirked at her as she rolled her eyes.