Ending

Months have gone by as she had been trying to recover herself being that half her powers have returned to her. I wasn't surprised being to what has had been happening to her. But I can understand her pain as it is hard to even us handle how Faith and Hope have their roles and have to maintain balance in the most weirdest ways. 

I walked to her room and I had to maintain my thirst under control being that I have been craving her all this time. I sighed out and just opened her door. She was floating. Meditating. I sighed out and just walked so slowly to her as I could see her tears. She slowly opened her eyes but when she saw me she had broken meditation form. 

She fell but I was there to catch her in an awkward position. I hugged her tightly to me. Her legs wrapped around my waist and her face against my neck. I held on to her tightly and I don't know why but the way I held her against me. Made her hold on to me tightly and I felt her fangs dig into my skin. I felt weak to the knees as I groaned out. 

All she needs is someone to distract her from her pain and she is choosing me. I am not letting her mind enter my own as I already know she is begging me to distract her pained heart she even barricaded us thick vines on the walls and a wall of water as well. In which I can assume is to bounce the sound back to us. 

I haven't learned of my own abilities yet but man I am taking this chance. I held her ass tightly and I pressed her to my know hardened buddy. I know I am not suppose to do this. Any of this. But she is begging me. I don't want her to shred me to pieces then revive me to then kill me again. For not pleasing her. 

I tightened her head against my neck and it only encouraged her to bite me even harder. I groaned out in pleasure as her nails dug into my back. I could even hear my shirt being broken. A gentle smile spread on my face as I just felt so in bliss. She drives me crazy and the first time I saw her I wanted her so badly. 

I started breaking her shirt and snapping her bra in the process. Her chest bounced a little as she leans back. The moment I felt her fangs unlatched it felt so numb but she touches it with her lips and all I could feel is pleasure coarse through my whole body. I raise her more making her chest collide with my face and all I did was kiss and nibble on it. All she did was moan and hold my head tightly. 

I bite down into her chest and her body arches from the bite. I unlatched my fangs and I licked the wounds. A gentle smile on my face and I just kissed her more. 

I parted my lips a little to speak "Looks like we will be doing it for such a long time..."

She chuckles her gentle growl made me smile "Looks like it..."

~END~

Finally finished this. I had writers block so many times but I decided it to finish it sooner. I even decided to make the last chapter short just for in case. I love writing this story so I might just edit it later on when I have more ideas.

I would really love for it to have more chapters but maybe later on when I get more ideas for this story. A second one is the same being that it is giving me writters block. 

I hope you all like it. 

See ya next story.