I walked around the cave trying to locate my little journal. Kyle told me it was near my casket but he doesn't remember well where he burried it. Kyle never lies to me and so I tried sensing it out. And so I followed it the protection I placed on it. I hit my tow with something hard. 'Ow!' I may be immortal but I still feel pain. I opened my eyes and looked down. A rock?

I fell on my knees and so I noticed the rock was movef before. I tilt my head and so I removed it. There was a piece of paper under it. I squint my eyes and so I tried pulling on it. But it did not budge. 'Is this my journal!' I expanded my claws and I dug around it as fast as I could. It was a line paper. Its empty. Nothing written. Meaning its just a marking spot. I smiled. My old journal. I dug a bit more and then my claws land on the chain. I smiled. My journal. I grabbed it and hugged it tightly to me.

"Rose?" I heard Satoushi's voice

I smiled gently as I did my best to not appear in front of her in seconds. I am so happy I found my Journal. Its my first journal after what I did. I hid my claws and so I stood up and walked to her. To be honest I didn't think she would actually come here. Celeste decided to speak with her descendants before I help her move on. My blood still flows in her blood stream and suffering is not our priority. And I know from the bottom of my heart dhe wants to go and be safe and sound. To reincarnate into an animal or a flower or a new person.

"Hey... You... You actually came..." I tell her gently

The moonlight softly started to move and so I smiled at her. She smiles at me and walks in deeper. I listened around and did not hear any heart beat or breathing. No presence dead or alive. I swallowed my spit as I felt like an idiot. I shouldn't even be telling Celeste story to a young girl. Never the less of who I am. But Celeste tried but failed because of her daughter and grand child not believing in her words.

"Celeste tried her best to tell you the truth of Ruby..." I start of and Satoushi stops in her tracks

The moonlight shone on the casket and she stares at it. My casket is still wide open and the silver dagger is still inside. I decided to leave it there. Placing a protective barrior around it for future causes. I stared at the dagger and just felt dread. Guilt. It was all my fault. If Nate hadn't done that. If I had controled my thirst. If I had controled my blood. The poison. Everything. I should have been a better person. I wanted to stay human but know I can't.

"Whats wrong?" Satoushi asked worriedly as she walked forward

I sighed out and I looked at her and I say "What Celeste tried telling you is true..."

She freezes up but then walked closer to my casket "You... You can't be serious... Its all folklore... Myths..."

The moment she saw the casket empty with only a dagger I gently say while hugging my journal tightly "I... At... At first I started witch craft... With... Wih the intention of... Of reviving my parents"

"Rose... Your starting to scare me..." Satoushi says gently

I sniffled gently and say "I... I... I accidentally cursed myself and a century ago I... Thanks to a human the curse is forever... I became something that its... Its forbidden to speak of"

The moment the moonlight shone in my skin was very pale. Its full moon so my skin always gets really pale under it. I gripped my journal tightly and just looked down while clenching my teeth. Am stupid at telling her the truth.

"It... It can't be true Rose... Its a funny joke! Right?!" She tried laughing

But I didn't laugh the curse being know a part of my life all I did was spead my wings. She shrieked out and fell back on her butt. Crawling away from me. I looked away as I folded my wings my body changed slightly. I knew my eyes had turned black and red. She stares at me with wide eyes and she was frozen.

"It can't be true... So... So you have been alive... Since the war?" She basically asked me

"In a way yes... I... I had done something I regret with all my heart and dead soul... So... I stabbed myself and killed what I created... Afraid of reviving again I have the Book of Reviving and De-cursing..." I tell her gently as I returned to my human form

"So... My great grandma was telling the truth..." Satoushi says but the moment I took a step her body tenses up

"I... I was suppise to keep this a secret... All I can do is protect all those I care the most..." I tell her a bit angrily

She looks up at me suprised "So... You... You don't drink human blood?"

"Not for hundreds of years..." I lied to her but a little bit

I looked down at my journal "So thags the book you spoke of earlier... Its your journal"

"Yes... This... This is my first journal... Before my parents died I wrote so many things here a week later of my parents death I had filled this book..." I tell her gently

"So... Your parents..." She starts but couldn't finish

"They were burned alive... A witch... A witch took care of me for a bit until I... I decided to curse myself by accident... And with ideas of reviving the dead..." I say with a fake smile

She stares at me with wide eyes "So... My great grandma Celeste is still alive because of your blood? Even Kyle and Lua'na are alive?"

"Yes... They are... I... By accident... I... I... Umm... I... Fulfilled the curse" I say trying not to cry my throat twist and turn

I felt a presence nearing and so I grabbed Satoushi so quickly she almost screamed. I covered her mouth and hide at the darkest area of the cave. I glared towards the entrance and I covered her with one wing just for in case. My eyes wide open as I noticed the person I less expected to appear. Its Nate. Nate is brought back to life. Behind him was Maddie. 'She's alive!' One eye is all clear as if she is blind.

Maddie. Nate. Are alive. How? When? Since when? Maddie doesn't look mad at him she looks evil. I can sense the threat from over here. She is with him. I thought she died. I placed a shield so they can't hear Satoushi's heart and breathing. I was starting to get very angry. He looks inside the coffin.

"She is not in here!" Nate almost yells

He tried grabbing the dagger but his hand got burned. He falls back screaming in pain and so Maddie helped him. She healed his wound. Regenarating his hand.

"We must find her... She can revive her and I can finally be able to control this damn body!" Nate says angrily

"Yes Love... We must seek Kyle... Kyle knows of this world... He shall know where to locate her" Maddie says

"Kyle hates my guts what makes you think he will let us in his home!?" Nate says angrily as he held Maddies hand

"You will stay back... I will go..." She gave him a kiss the moment she finished talking