~Dream~

My mind was going hazy and everything spinned. Kill. Burn them. Rip them to pieces. I started screaming in pain as one arrow stuck to my chest and another to my lungs. Thorny vines shot from the ground and fire erupted from knowhere at each men. I screamed more as my wings opened and Lea fall butt first to the ground.

My brain hurts and I held it tightly my nails making little cuts on the side of my head. Blood trickling down. I growled loudly roaring as well. This people I heard Lea shriek out and so I looked to the side. He had a knife by her neck and two more arrows were struck to my side. I coughed up blood as pain coarsed through my body.

"Stop it your hurting her!" I heard Lea scream out

"We want it dead!" Almost all of them screamed out

"When she dies... I will take you as mine... Virgins are so hard to come by and alive" I heard the man speak to Lea

I turn to him and roared at him. 'He shall not touch her with those filthy hands!' He ordered the poeple around me to keep shooting and attcking. My head spinned and I shook it. I growled. Blood. Blood. Death. I must kill them all. The moment arrows started to be shot around me I flapped my wings. Each arrow returning and hitting its mark.

Humans have such weak bodies. My mind started to blur. I had appeared behind the human man who held Lea. I quickly ripped his arm and Lea fell forward. The man screams in agony and I spinned so hard. I used all my strength and I kicked his head of his body. Everyone tried running away and I went for the kill.

"Rose..." I ignored the whisper of my name

I killed them all as I growled my mind is still hazy. I placed my hands on my head my nails digging into my skull. I want to keep killing. It feels so good to kill. The sky darkens and I could feel a presence by me. I want fresh blood. I want to sink my fangs on a humans neck. Fresh. Sweet. 'No!' I growled at myself and screamed to the skies.

My chest it hurts. I want it to stop. Suddenly I was tackled and I got angry. I can't resist it anymore. I pinned down the human who tackled me and I sink my fangs into his neck. He hugs me tightly and it was all a trick. I pulled away as fast as I could. I felt eyes. It was Nate. He placed a hand on his neck I noticed vines and roots landing on the floor.

Lea was in the center. Protected by the vines and roots while it attacked anyone who can near it. Kyle Lua'na and Maddie stared at me terrified. Tears streamed down as I noticed my grave mistake.

~End~

"ROSE!" I heard someone yell at me

I opened my eyes and there on top of me was Kyle. I looked around me and everyone was on the floor. Slightly scratched or bruised. I sat up fast making Kyle fall to the side. I looked at my hands as I saw blood. I noticed my wings as well. A small ball of vines and roots protected something. The moment the vines and roots were gone my heart stops. It was little Lea. My whole body did the best it could to not let this little girl see what happens.

I clench my jaw and looked away "I... Maybe I should just leave..."

I stood up and tried not to cry "No... You can't"

Lea hugs me tightly around my waist my eyes wide open. Tears streaming down as I didn't even dare to touch her. Kyle had walked in front of me and he looks at me worried.

"Was it from that day?" He asked me worriedly

"Yes... It was from that day... I still... Still... It won't leave my memory... I can't take it away!" I say angrily at myslf

I picked up little Lea and just hugged her "She looks a lot like Lea..."

"Thats what hurts the most... Even if she is Lea's doppleganger my whole mind and body screams protect this young one" I admitted as I held her to me

"What about us?" Maximillian asked as he stood up

"She was a heartless woman before she even met Lea... So... She protects all... Kills all enemies with no fear... Sadly she may wound us if she gets too out of control... Except for children" Kyle explains as he then looks at little Lea

"Children have always been my weakness but... I never spoken to any humans until 109 years ago... I stayed with these humans for four years... Though two of those years were painful" I say gently as I rocked little Lea in my arms

"So... All this time... You have been trying your best to... To hide your powers from us and yet in your nightmares is shown..." Jean comments

"Sadly her dreams... She can't dream... All dreams and nightmares are actual memories from her past... Some of her dreams help with future... But she barely gets future dreams" Lua'na spoke gently

"So in your slumber..." Jean says confused

"I lied a little... In my slumber... If it wasn't for the blade in my heart... I would have killed so many with these cursed powers" I admitted

I looked down tears streaming down "Maybe its time to revive Lea..."

"You can't... Without sacrificing a life" I say angrily

"Not in the spell page that I got" Michael contiues

I looked at him as he pulls out a ripped page it was a bit golden. The writting. The lenguage. Its no ordinary spell. Its an Angel summoning. I can revive Lea. I will have two Lea's to protect. I took a step forward and then I remembered something. I can't make any spells. But Kyle can. I looked at Kyle with big eyes and he looks at me confused.

"No... Whatever your gonna ask is still a no" Kyle tried