Chapter 16 - Chapter 20

Chapter 16: Kazu...ki?

Imperial Garden

Lilica drove to the destination given by Kazuya to pick up Lilienne. The place was called Imperial Garden. The first word Lilica thought of was 'grand'. It was a place where only the richest of the rich could afford one of the houses. The exterior of the lot was decorated to look like a garden in a royal palace. Each house had different styles. There was only 10 houses in the whole gigantic lot and just one of the houses costs over billions of dollars.

Lilica drove to a house as indicated in the map. The house was a Victorian styled house and looked more like a palace than a house. Lilica informed one of the maids that she has arrived and waited for Lilienne.

A few minutes passed and Lilica spotted Lilienne exiting the house. Lilienne wore a light pick mermaid dress that emphasized her gentle look. She didn't wear any extravagant accessories but that made her look elegant.

Even as a fellow woman, Lilica admitted that Lilienne looked stunning. Any guy who could cheat on such a beautiful woman is a fool!

"Hi Lilica. Thanks for picking me up." The woman said as she smiled.

"Hello, madam." Lilica couldn't look straight at her bright smile from guilt and decided to avoid her eyes and open the door for her.

"Thanks. Where's Kazuki?" Lilienne asked as she saw Lilica enter the car.

"? Kazu..ki?" Not Kazuya? I thought his name was Kazuya. I've been calling him that for two whole months! Did I remember wrongly? Or did he really have personality disorder and his boss persona's name was Kazuki?

"?" Lilienne seemed confused with her answer.

"The boss is waiting for you at the restaurant." Lilica snapped back to reality and answered politely.

"Okay!" The woman smiled back.

Chapter 17: Pregnant

Lilica arrived at one of the most grand hotels in Roppongi. Along the way, Lilienne chatted with Lilica and they became close friends. The more they talked the more Lilica felt guilty since Lilienne was a really good person.

They boarded the elevator to the top floor and headed into the restaurant. The whole restaurant was booked so the whole floor was empty except for one table.

The room was decorated grandly and was romantic. The atmosphere, the sound ballad music, the light floral fragrance made one think that the man sitting there was going to propose. It was too romantic but which woman doesn't like romantic things?

"Kazuki! Did you wait long?" The woman in light pick dress asked as she spotted the man.

"Nope. How's the new secretary?" The man asked.

It was said that any secretary that the madam doesn't like was fired almost immediately. Anyone would know not to get on the madam's bad side.

Lilica thought to herself; Umm...guys? I'm still here, y'know? Why not ask when I'm not around? I don't want to know my evaluation since my first day of promotion y'know?

"She's great! We're already friends!" Lilienne answered as she smiled brightly.

As soon as Lilica heard the word 'friend' a flash of guilt passed her eyes.

"That's good." The man said as he glanced at Lilica.

"I've ordered your favorite foods. Let's eat!" The man said as he smiled at Lilienne.