Chapter 126 - Chapter 130

Chapter 126: Confidence

The two of them excused themselves after chatting for a while. The banquet was scheduled to be at night and they didn't have that much time left. When they reached their room, Kazuya took out a red chiffon dress for Lilica to try on. The design covered her long legs and whenever she turned around, the fluttered, exuding a sense of sexiness.

When Kazuya saw Lilica with the dress on, his ears turned red slightly. The dress suited Lilica really well. The way the hem of the skirt flutters made her look like a goddess. The red color made her features stand out, her aura became sexy, making Kazuya feel aroused.

However, he wasn't going to let other guys see this side of his wife, so he immediately searched for another dress for her. Lilica too, was surprised that Kazuya would allow her to wear clothes that enhanced her sexiness. It seems like the dress alone looked adorable but when she wore it, it became sexy instead!

"Should I help you choose?" Lilica offered since she knew what kind of clothes made her look cute rather than sexy.

"No. I want to choose your clothes." Kazuya rejected her without a second thought.

"But at this rate it's going to take hours! The last time you chose something for me took hours too!" Lilica complained.

"But my wife is too beautiful. I don't want to show you to others." Kazuya replied as he pulled Lilica in for a hug.

"The guests for the banquet are mostly just your relatives, right? Isn't it fine?" Lilica asked.

"No! I don't want them falling for you." Kazuya didn't budge.

"How about wearing matching clothes like last time then? That way, they'll know I'm yours." Lilica suggested sweetly.

"...Okay." Kazuya replied as he chose the least revealing one from the new sets of clothes that he had bought for the both of them.

The dress Kazuya chose was a pink mermaid dress. He had also included a shawl in the set so that Lilica could cover her shoulders. The pink made Lilica look cute and innocent. When Kazuya saw her appearance, he didn't want to show her to other guys again.

"Let's just cancel the banquet." Kazuya said as he took out his phone to call his mother.

"Wait! Why would you want to cancel it?" Lilica asked, feeling surprised.

"I can't show you to others." Kazuya replied.

"Did my body really swell that much? Am I that ugly?" Lilica started feeling self-conscious.

"Of course not! It's the opposite! You're too beautiful! I can't let others see my beautiful wife." Kazuya said as he pulled her closer and cupped her chin with his strong hands. He then leaned in to kiss her deeply and possessively.

"Hmm... You're so possessive." Lilica complained but her voice was filled with love.

"But you seem to like it?" Kazuya teased her as he continued kissing her passionately.

"That's because I love you..." Lilica whispered as she pulled him in closer to kiss him deeper.

The two of them kissed until they started running out of breath. Kazuya lifted her up and placed her on their bed for her to rest. He knew that if they had continued, he wouldn't be able to stop himself, so he walked away to try on his matching suit.

Lilica watched him change and found herself faller deeper for him. The way his sexy bones and muscles moved was very alluring to her. His deep magnetic blue eyes made him look cold but the way he was passionate in bed just made her heart tremble.