Chapter 91 - Chapter 95

Chapter 91: Sneaking Out

"So, tell me more about the Second Prince. How did you guys meet?" Mrs. Stell said as she told herself that she should give the prince a chance too. Maybe he wasn't so bad as her husband had portrayed him to be.

"Well... Our meeting wasn't what you'd call a fateful meeting though... I met him at a bar I usually frequented in the human world. I drugged him and after that we spent many nights together. At first, I just treated him as a meal but gradually, that feeling turned into love." Lilica said as she recalled the moments they had spent together and blushed.

Mrs. Stell was a little shocked to learn that her daughter would actually drug someone. Where did my innocent but mischievously cute little daughter go?! Maybe letting her go to the human world was a bad choice...

"I didn't know he was a demon, much less a prince at first. I just thought that he was a human that had a superior life force at first. Later, we met again at his company in the human world. I was working at his company all along and was promoted to a secretary, so I met him then. Actually, it seems like the humans are targeting the first prince and he was acting as the first prince in the human world." Lilica didn't mention the fact that Kazuya had used her as a substitute for Lilienne since she didn't want her mother to have a bad image of him. She also didn't go into detail too much since she didn't know whether it was confidential information in the demon world.

Demons were able to tell the difference between the twins because of their magic power. Magic power is like an identification card in the demon realm since each person's magic was unique, making people able to differentiate twins easily. However, for humans, they can't detect magic power so identical twins are hard to differentiate.

"After a while, Ven came to the human world and that was when I learnt that I was pregnant. At first, I didn't tell him and decided to run away from my feelings. But he chased after me and talked to me about everything, including his real identity. At that time, I also told him about my pregnancy and he was very happy about it." Lilica continued as she smiled brightly at the thought of it.

"After that, we learned that the first prince had regained consciousness and returned to the demon world yesterday. I've already met his parents and they've already accepted me. The queen was especially kind to me. Kazuya had been very gentle towards me that sometimes, I think I'm dreaming. He's very caring and always knows what I want. I still think that he's too good for me." Lilica said, showing a happy smile as she walked towards the window.

When Mrs. Stell saw her smile, she felt relieved, knowing that her future son-in-law and his parents had treated her kindly.

Lilica looked down from the window and saw a familiar figure still standing patiently at the door.

"! Kazuya!" Lilica blurted out. She couldn't believe that he was still standing there all this while. Everyone had thought that he had already gone home.

"?" Mrs. Stell was confused as to why her daughter would suddenly blurt out the second prince's name, so she went towards the window too.

"Mom... Can I go meet him? It seems like he's been there the whole time!" Lilica said, her eyes still focused on the handsome figure.

"Sigh... You know that I can't stop you anyway even if I say no. Go ahead. But sneak out quietly. Your father's still furious. I'll try to go and stall some time for you." Mrs. Stell said helplessly as she carried the tray out of the room.

Lilica quickly but quietly ran down the stairs and opened the door, finding Kazuya's handsome face.

She quickly closed the door and hugged him, noticing that his clothes were all cold.