Chapter 161 - Chapter 165

Chapter 161: As I Thought, A Girl is Better

Lilica looked up when she heard the door open and saw Kazuya walking towards her with his usual charming smile. However, to Lilica, the smile seemed extra charming tonight. Her heart raced faster as her ears turned slightly red without her knowing. Even though she had seen his smile countless times, her heart still raced everytime and she would blush involuntarily.

Lilica stood up and rushed to hug Kazuya tightly, burying her face in his chest to hide her embarrassment.

Kazuya was a little surprised at her actions but he still hugged her back.

"Why were you taking so long?" Lilica asked as she continued hugging him.

"You know that the groom can only enter the room after the bride. I was just told that you were ready." Kazuya replied as he carried her princess-style to the bed.

"Now, let me see if you've kept your promise..." Kazuya whispered into Lilica's ear seductively as he took off her nightgown swiftly.

Lilica blushed a little at the thought of how revealing her lingerie was.

"Do you know how embarrassed I felt when the maids dressed me?" Lilica pouted her lips playfully.

"Trust me, I also didn't want to show them your naked body. It should've been exclusively mine." Kazuya retorted, feeling like traditions were a hassle. If it wasn't for the tradition, he would've been the only one who saw Lilica's naked body!

Kazuya looked at Lilica's body that was covered with only one layer of lace and felt like his body was now heating up. She looked so sexy and beautiful, making him want to monopolize her. Maybe asking her to wear this lingerie was a mistake. This sight should've been his only.

"Why are you staring for so long?" Lilica asked, feeling self-conscious. Her belly was now more obvious so Kazuya may be feeling turned off.

"You're too beautiful..." Kazuya said as he hugged her, trying to hide his blushing face. He had to admit that he had great taste when it came to choosing Lilica's clothes. She was too beautiful that he couldn't take it.

Feeling relieved that he wasn't turned off, Lilica hugged him back affectionately, before using her nimble fingers to untie Kazuya's sleeping robe.

Lilica was also curious as to what underwear he was wearing. She looked at his lower body as she took off his sleeping robe.

What greeted her eyes almost made her have a heart-attack! He wasn't wearing anything! Not only that, it was erect!

Lilica looked up at him, her face completely red. She wasn't ready for such a sight! She hadn't seen it for almost a month that she almost forgot what it looked like!

"? What is it?" Kazuya asked when his eyes met her embarrassed gaze.

"Why aren't you wearing anything?" Lilica asked as she tried her best not to look at it but her eyes still wandered back to his lower body.

"Well, you know what newlyweds do at night right? Why should I wear an underwear when I'm going to have sex?" Kazuya said in a playful tone, obviously trying to tease her.

"Still! You should've warned me! I was so surprised." Lilica retorted as her body felt like it was burning just from the sight of his lower body.

"Aren't you already used to it? You've already seen it many times, right?" Kazuya teased her as his grin grew wider and wider.

"I could say the same to you. You've already seen my body many times so why are you still trying to hide your blushing face?" Lilica retorted back.