Chapter 31 - Chapter 35

Chapter 31: Your Highness

15 minutes later

Ven had put Lilica to sleep. He said, "Don't worry about that guy. I'll deal with him for you."

He then noticed that a car had driven up to her apartment. He thought that the car was probably Kazuya's so he went downstairs to 'greet' him.

The car came to a stop at the entrance and a young man stepped down. The man's aura was cold and majestic, his expression unreadable.

Ven saw the man and immediately, his expression changed. He knelt down as fast as possible and greeted politely, "Greetings to your highness, the second prince."

The man glanced at Ven coldly, indicating his indifference. He didn't care that Ven knew his real identity. He said, "You are?"

"Your humble servant answers your highness. Your humble servant goes by the name Ven Lester, General of the 1st Knight Order." Ven replied politely.

"Oh, so you are Ven. Where is she?" The man said coldly.

"This humble servant would like to ask, which woman is tour highness referring to?" Ven asked humbly, without lifting his face.

"Lilica."

"!" Ven was surprised to find out that the second prince of the demon world knew his childhood friend. He then thought, maybe, just maybe, that Kazuya bastard was actually the second prince. He then recalled that the second prince's name was Kazuya and that he was training in the human world. It was a well-known fact that the queen was fond of Japan so she had named her two sons in Japanese.

"Answer me!" Kazuya's tone was now threatening.

Ven immediately snapped back to reality. "This humble servant answers your highness. Lilica is currently resting in her chamber." Ven replied politely, trying his best to conceal his surprise.

Kazuya walked passed Ven and went upstairs to Lilica's room. Her apartment wasn't too shabby but also wasn't that great. There wasn't even an elevator. The apartment made Kazuya, who had a majestic aura look out of place.

Seeing Kazuya walk passed him like he was air, Ven quickly stood up and followed him. Kazuya's actions confirmed who he was and this made Ven's anger resurfaced. Ven didn't lock the door before going down so Kazuya could enter Lilica's room easily.

Kazuya strode into the middle sized room and walked towards Lilica's bedroom. There was only three rooms there, the kitchen, the shower room and the bedroom.

He opened the door to find a pale looking woman sleeping restlessly. The moment he saw her, he asked Ven who was following behind him, "What happened?" His voice was cold and threatening.

"This...this humble servant suggests your highness to ask Lilica herself. I am sorry but your highness should hear it from the person herself." Ven replied, trying to be as polite as possible, concealing his anger for the man. However, he knew that the prince had the right to know about the child.

"I'll excuse myself now." Ven said as he tried his best to suppress his anger. How was he to report to her parents now that things have become like this? The father of her child was after all, a royalty. The vampires valued pure bloods more than anything. It seemed like the prince and Lilica had an unspeakable relationship too so Lilica would probably be forced to abort the child.

Chapter 32: Gone

Ring! Ring!

Ventina's phone rang.