Chapter 191 - Chapter 195

Chapter 191: Some Medicine and Some Tea

"Stop teasing me. It's just a few months. I can wait." Ven replied confidently, even though he wished Ventina was in the human world with him.

"Do you want me to get Kazuya to let Tina to come to the human world too?" Lilica asked. As Ventina was training to become an imperial doctor, bringing her along was possible. However, as she didn't have any qualifications yet, the other doctor-in-training may think she's using her connections and may not look at her in a good light.

"It's fine. Tina doesn't like the human world that much, so I don't want to force her." Ven replied back.

"Wow~ You're such a gentleman." Lilica still continued to tease her best friend.

"When was I never a gentleman? Anyways, do you have anything planned to do today?" Ven asked.

"I'll probably be reading through the pregnancy books I bought before. You can just get some book from the study to read. I'm not going out today anyways." Lilica replied as she walked towards the study room.

"Okay."

---

In the demon realm at Ellie's house

Ellie had just woken up and went down the stairs for her breakfast. As there were no servants in the house, Ellie had to make her own breakfast. Just when she was about to walk to the kitchen, she noticed a large package near the front door.

Curious, Ellie walked towards the large box to take a look. She quickly opened the package, revealing several boxes of medicine, tea boxes, and a note.

Ellie read the note:

'Dear daughter,

This is a gift from me to you. This medicine here is a vitamin to nourish your health. Also, I have heard that drinking this tea was good for mental health. Do share this with the royal family. Consider it a gift from me to them. Apparently, the medicine and the tea go very well together, making one have a calm mind all the time. I hope you'll drink it every day.

From your father'

This was the first time ever she had received a gift from someone, especially from her cold and distant father, making her so happy that she swore to herself she would drink the tea together with the medicine every day. Of course, she was going to leave some for the royal family too as her father had instructed in the note.

Ellie smiled happily as she moved the box to the kitchen and put some of the tea boxes on the shelf. As her mood had brightened, Ellie decided to make an extravagant breakfast even though she was going to eat alone.

Using the tea leaves from the box that she had just received, Ellie made some tea for herself. She decided to make some pancakes with loads of toppings, just as she loved.

After about half an hour, Ellie realized that she had made too many pancakes. There was no way she could finish all of them by herself! Storing the rest in the fridge would also make the quality bad so she decided to call Ron over.

A few seconds later, Ron answered the call, yawning.

"Hello...?" Ron husky voice sounded from the other end. As Ellie was very excited earlier, she hadn't thought too much and just went ahead and called Ron, even though she had never called him before. He probably didn't even know it was her since she had asked for his phone number from his mother!

Hearing his hoarse voice made her blush so hard she forgot that she was still on the call.

As there was no response from the other end, Ron checked his phone screen once again to see if the caller was still on the line. He confirmed that the call was still on so he spoke up again, "Hello? Is anyone there?"