Chapter 146 - Chapter 150

Chapter 146: Three-Categories-Menu

Everyone looked to him and saw a petite woman who looked very shy.

"This is my fiancée, Ellie." Ron introduced the timid girl who looked like she wanted to hide behind him.

"N-Nice to meet you all!" The girl stuttered as she bowed to them as a greeting.

"Did your parents arrange this?" Zeke asked as he looked at Ron questioningly. He knew that Ron was the type that girls would rather have as a friend than a boyfriend.

"Sigh... Yeah..." Ron replied tiredly. Everyone knew that he was hopeless with girls and that his parents wanted to arrange a girl for him for so long already.

As soon as Ellie saw Ron's reaction, she looked down at her feet, feeling gloomy. Although she knew that it was just an arranged marriage, she had admired Ron for quite some time already.

"Wait... Is this even legal? She looks like she hasn't graduated high school yet!" Sharon asked when she saw the young girl. Indeed, the girl looked like she was around 17 to 18.

"She's on her last year of high school and we're not getting married anytime soon." Ron answered casually.

"Are you serious? She's like 8 years younger than you!" Zeke said as he looked at his friend in disbelief. Was this guy so desperate that he was willing to eat up a little girl?

"Well, my mother told me that she was the most suitable, so it can't be helped." Ron replied as he rolled his eyes. He didn't want to get engaged at all since he still hadn't found someone he loves yet but his mother was urging him to get married soon.

"Ellie, if you don't like this guy then you have to refuse him! Don't let him take advantage of you." Sharon warned Ellie as she looked at Ron cautiously. Was this guy that desperate?

"Why are you all looking at me like that?! It's my mother who set up this marriage, okay? I didn't do anything! I'm not that desperate!" Ron denied his involvement desperately.

However, his friends didn't believe him and looked at him with eyes filled with disbelief.

"Umm! It's true that he didn't do anything!" Ellie spoke up when she saw how everyone was looking at Ron suspiciously and continued softly while blushing, "I... I was the one who asked Auntie for this marriage..."

When Zeke heard the little girl, he patted his friend's shoulder and said, "Isn't that good for you, Ron? There's finally someone who wants you."

"Hey! What do you mean by that?" Ron retorted as he slapped Zeke's hand away. Were these guys really his friends?

Everyone laughed, and Keith soon arrived, not understanding what was happening.

"What happened? Why is everyone laughing?" Keith asked, feeling confused.

"Well, Ron here finally got his first girlfriend! Unbelievable, right?!" Zeke replied as he continued laughing.

Keith looked at Ron with eyes filled with disbelief.

"Even you too, Keith?" Ron exclaimed as he really felt like these people didn't treat him as a friend.

"I mean, you've always been hopeless with women, so I just assumed you'd stay single your whole life." Keith said apologetically.

"Of course not! I was just finding the love of my life!" Ron retorted back angrily. Ellie, who stood behind him, wanted to know who the person that just came in was so she tugged lightly at Ron's shirt.

Ron saw his fiancée's curious gaze and knew that she wanted.

"Anyway! This is my fiancée, Ellie! Ellie, this is Keith." Ron introduced the two to each other.