Chapter 186 - Chapter 190

Chapter 186: New Rumors

At the secretary department

After Lilica had left the room, everyone was still gossiping.

"Wait... Isn't the CEO already married? She used to come here quite frequently. I believe her name was Lilienne." A guy spoke up when he just remembered that he used to be the one to serve her tea many months ago.

"Oh, right! I almost forgot since the CEO was absent for so many months. So, does this mean that the CEO divorced once and remarried? Was that why they had just gotten married last week?" another answered.

"Possible. So, this means that Lilica had actually destroyed a perfectly happy marriage? Does this mean that the rumor that she had seduced the CEO was true after all?"

"You can't judge a book by its cover after all. Even though she looked so innocent and kind, she actually had the heart to destroy a happy couple! I even thought that she was a nice person before!"

"I can't believe this! Are all foreigners like this? Stealing other's husbands?"

The whole office continued gossiping without aa care, defaming Lilica by every second.

Suddenly, the door opened once again. Everyone turned to look at Suzuna who had just entered strangely. How could she still befriend such a vixen?

"Huh? What's wrong?" Suzuna noticed the weird glances.

"Suzuna! Don't befriend that vixen! You don't know her true colors!" a girl quickly went up to Suzuna to warn her.

"Vixen? You mean Lilica? She isn't like what the rumors portray her to be! She's a good person!" Suzuna stood up for Lilica.

"No! Don't you know that the CEO was already married way before he went on business trips? This meant that Lilica seduced him and actually ruined his perfectly happy marriage! Look at her now! Looking so happy after stealing other's husbands." The girl continued insulting Lilica.

"She may not have seduced him! The CEO could be having some problems with his previous marriage and gotten a divorce. After that, he met Lilica and married her. It could be something like this too, right?" Suzuna frowned when she heard the insults. There was no way Lilica was so evil!

"I don't know what the truth is, but you better stay away from her just in case." The girl warned before she went back to her seat. After that, everyone went back to doing their work.

In Kazuya's office

Lilica opened the door without knocking and saw Kazuya arranging the things on her desk for her. However, in his mouth was the cap for her favorite pen.

"What are you doing?" Lilica asked. She saw that he was writing something on a piece of paper with her pen.

"Nothing!" Kazuya quickly hid the paper guiltily and put the cap back on the pen, pretending that nothing was wrong.

"What are you hiding?" Lilica asked as she reached out to grab the paper.

"Nothing~" Kazuya denied but his tone totally betrayed him.

Lilica hugged him, surprising him. She then reached for the paper that he was hiding behind his back.

She successfully took the paper from him and stepped back to read the paper.

'Hot springs

Trip abroad

Beach

Indoors Swimming Pool

Human world or Dem-'

It seems like he was still in the middle of finishing the word 'demon'.