Chapter 26 - Chapter 30

Chapter 26: Accidentally Ate

Lilica came down to the first floor after 10 minutes. Ven was starting to get tired from waiting.

"Urghh!!! So slow! You made me wait for 2 hours!" Ven complained.

"Whatever. So, where did you said you'll take me to?" Lilica asked nonchalantly.

"I have to ask you something first. Did you accidentally ate one of us?" Ven asked.

Knowing what he meant, Lilica replied, "There's no way I ate one of our kind. If I did, I wouldn't come to human world. I would've stayed there."

"What about the species above us? You know, the elves, mermen and vampires?" Ven continued questioning.

"Hah. You do realize how much the elves and mermen hate the human world right? How would I even find them here in the first place. As for vampires, they already have so little in numbers, would they even appear here? They've got the demon world to rule. What's with you and these questions anyway?" Lilica replied tiredly. She was already physically tired from Kazuya and now she was starting to get mentally tired from Ven.

"Are you sure? What if you accidentally ate them?" Ven asked again.

"Urghh!!! Yes, I'm sure! What's with you?!" Lilica was starting to feel annoyed.

"Uwah! Scary! Are you on your period or something?"

"You know demons don't get periods." Lilica retorted.

"Okay! We're here!" Ven exclaimed as he found a parking spot.

Chapter 27: Hospital

The place had an eerie atmosphere. There was only one building in the whole place and the building looked rundown. It seemed like it was a hospital before.

"Why did you take me to a haunted house? Aren't you a demon yourself?" Lilica asked curiously, not understanding his motive.

"It's not a haunted house. It's a hospital." Ven replied.

"Okay, a hospital styled haunted house. So why? Lilica asked.

"Sigh... just go inside first and you'll know." Ven pushed Lilica towards the entrance.

As soon as she stepped in, she felt like she passed through some kind of barrier. Suddenly, the previous rundown scene became a high tech. It was like a hospital in the demon realm, high tech and well maintained.

"Wait. Why did you bring me to a demon hospital?" More like how did you even know there was one? I lived here for 4 years and I didn't even know of one!

"Follow me. I think I know why I felt that repulsion this afternoon." Ven said as he casually took her hand. However, the repulsion was even stronger than before, almost sending him flying.

"Ouch! What the... What did you do that made the repulsion even stronger?!" Ven shouted angrily.

"I don't know! I don't even know what's causing it!" Lilica said innocently.

"Sigh... We'll know when we ask the doctor. I've already called the doctor before hand. I had to even change the time because of your slowness. Anyway, the doctor's my friend so I could change the time with some exchange." Ven said as he gestured for her to follow him.

"What exchange?" Lilica asked as she followed him.

"! None of your business!" Ven said angrily.

Lilica guessed that the exchange was probably something humiliating for him.

Chapter 28: The Diagnosis