Chapter 101 - Chapter 105

Chapter 101: Leave the Rest to Me

The two of them boarded Kazuya's shiny sports car and headed to Lilica's house. 15 minutes later, the both of them arrived and pressed the doorbell, since Lilica didn't have her house's keys.

Ding Dong. Ding Dong.

After a few seconds, Lilica's uncle opened the door.

"Little Lily! You're back! Hurry in! Your father's still throwing a tantrum." Her uncle said as he gestured for the two to come in. As he didn't really know how to act around Kazuya, he decided to just ignore him.

"Sigh... Kazuya... Just sit around here first. I'll go get my dad out of his room." Lilica said tiredly. She didn't want to deal with her father at all but since her husband wanted his blessings, she needed to deal with her stubborn father.

Kazuya wanted to accompany her at first, but since she told her to just stay still, he would. Kazuya sat down on one of the sofas opposite Lilica's uncle. Lilica's mother then came into the room with a glass of water for him. After she gave him the glass courteously, the atmosphere soon became silent and awkward. Lilica's mother and uncle didn't how to act or what to say to Kazuya, since they were of different ranks. Kazuya also didn't know how to break the ice with them since he had always been cold towards others. At this moment, the three of them wished that Lilica would return to the room quickly.

Upstairs in front of Lilica's parents' bedroom

Knock. Knock.

"Dad? It's me. Can you come out?" Lilica said softly after knocking on the door.

"..."

"Dad? When are you going to stop throwing a tantrum?" Lilica was getting impatient.

"..."

"Sigh! If you don't come out in five seconds, I'm not going to come back home anymore! I'll cut my ties with you!" Lilica threatened when she saw that there was no response.

Bang!

Mr. Stell immediately opened the door after Lilica finished her sentence. His face was filled with anger and disappointment. His veins popped up on his face and clenched fists.

"Lily... Do you need to be like this?" Mr. Stell slowly said, holding back his anger.

"Dad. You're being unreasonable right now. You haven't even got to know him yet and you're already rejecting him! You even said that if it was Ven, you'd accept him too, but from what I see, no matter who it was, you'd never let me marry!" Lilica stubbornly replied back, feeling like she was wronged. She felt that her father's words and actions didn't match.

"Lily, try thinking about it from my perspective. I allowed you to go to the human world 4 years ago, because I believed that you would be able live happily and independently. I thought that you would return when you started missing us. And what did you do? You came back not because you miss us, but because you were pregnant! Do you know how I feel right now? I didn't let you go to the human world just to get pregnant! If we didn't coincidentally meet you at the café, would you even come back to visit your parents? Or even tell us about the child?" Mr. Stell shouted emotionally, feeling like he didn't even occupy a space in her heart. He had raised her for so many years, and she didn't even feel grateful. She could even say that she would cut their ties so easily.

"I was going to! Kazuya told me that sooner or later, he would come to meet you guys regarding our marriage but it's just that you saw us first. And it's not like I wanted to get pregnant in the first place! It was an accident at first but now I want to have his child." Lilica replied back, tears forming in the corner of her eyes.