Chapter 171 - Chapter 175

Chapter 171: What Happened?

One week later

Kazuya and Lilica were now ready to depart to human world. A group of knights, including Ven and Mr. Stell, and Rena accompanied the couple.

Ven and Ventina's wedding were pushed indefinitely until the mission was complete. At the gate that connect the two realms, Lilica's family and Ventina came to send the group off.

"Ven, make sure you stay safe. If you feel like it's too dangerous then just back out. If you don't hurry and come back, I'll marry someone else." Ventina threatened him sternly.

"Yes, my wife. By the way, why won't you go to human realm with me?" Ven asked sweetly as he pulled her in.

"I don't want to return to such a boring place. I enjoy staying here more. Plus, I can help Mother and Father settle our wedding details here." Ventina replied.

"But you know that you'll have to take me to your parents grave in the human world someday, right? You can't avoid going back." Ven said as he cupped her chin with his muscular hand.

"I know. When you're done. With the mission, I'll take you to my parents." Ventina replied knowingly as she leaned in to kiss him.

Behind them Lilica was bidding her parents goodbye.

"Make sure you come back from time to time. Don't just go disappearing on us like last time." Mrs. Stell reminded her daughter sternly. Not being able to get in touch with her daughter for four years had made her not have any faith in her dear daughter.

"I know, Mom. I'll still be returning every month for a check up." Lilica assured her worried mother.

"Dear, you take care too." Mrs. Stell said to her husband with a worried expression. Being the only one left in the demon realm made her feel insecure but she knew how much her husband wanted to catch that man so she couldn't stop him.

"You too." Mr. Stell said as he hugged his wife. It was the first time he was going to be separated from his wife so he felt slightly nervous.

"Second Prince, we will need to leave now or we won't be able to catch the flight to Japan." Rena's reminded everyone. She was his assistant so she knew all about his itinerary.

"Okay." Kazuya said with a nod as he bid Lilica's mother goodbye and put his hand on Lilica's waist before he led her towards the gate.

The rest also followed him through the gate to the human world. In the next moment, they arrived in a small corner of a forest in England. The group boarded a car that was prepared by Rena and left for the airport.

After about half an hour, they reached the airport and boarded the plane. They hadn't used Kazuya's private jet this time since it would be too eye catching to the enemy.

After a few minutes, the plane took off. The plane took off quite smoothly and all seemed to be going well when suddenly, just as the plane seemed to have stabilized itself in the air, the plane suddenly shook violently.

Everyone was startled. However, during emergency cases like this, usually the captain would speak through the speaker, reporting on what was happening. But there was no sound from speaker. The air hostesses were also absent. It seemed as if there were only passengers on the plane and no cabin crews.

Lilica had a bad feeling about this. She felt like this may have been the enemy's plan. Kazuya noticed Lilica's frown and said, "Don't worry. One of the knights I brought knows how to fly a plane. I've already ordered him to go check what's wrong."