Chapter 56 - Chapter 60

Chapter 56: I Am Jealous, So?

In Kazuya's bedroom

"Wow... So this is your room..." Lilica exclaimed as she looked at her surroundings. Kazuya's room was simple but elegant. The tone of the room gave off a Kazuya vibe.

Kazuya dragged her to his bed immediately and kissed her. It seemed like he wanted to flirt with her and had been holding it in for so long.

"What's the matter?" Oblivious to Kazuya's thoughts, Lilica was surprised by the sudden kiss but still kissed him back.

"You were only looking at my brother and parents." Kazuya said sulkily like his toy was stolen by them.

"Hehehe~ Are you jealous?" Lilica giggled at his reasoning.

"I am jealous, so?" Kazuya replied naturally, still looking sulky.

"You're so cute!" Lilica smiled sweetly at him. The devil was so cute when he was jealous. If she had known that she could see him like this so easily then she would have flirted with other guys in front of him.

"Should I punish you again for looking at other guys?" Kazuya whispered seductively.

So it seems like the 'punishment' from last time was because she was talking to other guys. It seems like the devil is a possessive type!

Lilica stared at his magnetic eyes lovingly as she said alluringly, "Yes, please!" His punishment was so sweet to her that she wanted more.

"I'll be gentle then, seeing as you're pregnant." Kazuya said as her pushed her gently onto his bed and got on top of her.

Lilica had completely forgotten about her baby when she was flirting with him. Then she thought, was it okay to have sex when one was pregnant?

Kazuya seemed to have sensed her question and said, "I've already searched for information about it on the plane. It's fine as long as I'm gentle, apparently."

So you weren't doing your work then?! You perverted prince! But I still love this side of you...

Chapter 57: Making More Babies

Kazuya swiftly took off their clothes and started kissing Lilica's neck. He fondled her breasts gently as he left kiss marks on her body.

Maybe it was due to her pregnancy, Lilica was feeling especially horny and couldn't help but bit his ear lightly as he kissed her body. However, this small action of hers startled Kazuya and made his even more aroused.

Seeing his reaction, she whispered into his ears teasingly, "Are you sensitive here?" Lilica licked his pointy ears playfully.

"Who knows? But I know that yours is here..." Kazuya replied teasingly as he bit her left nipple.

"Ahh!" Lilica felt the pleasure and suddenly blushed at her sudden loud voice.

"Baby, we've done it so many times already, what's there to blush anymore?" Kazuya teased her as he continued kissing her body and leaving marks. He really liked marking his territory on her body.

After a while, the two who had been teasing each other's body was ready to climax together. As Kazuya was about to enter her, suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Knock. Knock.

The two of them immediately stopped their actions and turned their heads towards the door.

There was no response after about to minutes. The woman outside knocked again and said, "Kazuya? Are you in there?"

The familiar voice waited for a reply.