Chapter 66 - Chapter 70

Chapter 66: Insecurity

Lilica was still a little stunned when she was lifted up so abruptly.

"Are you drunk?" Lilica asked as she thought about the day they first met. She had drugged Kazuya with a succubus's special drug that makes a person extra drunk and lustful. Was he actually a very light drinker then? Was he already drunk with his first glass and she just ordered an even stronger drink for him and on top on that, she even used a drug on him?

Lilica felt a little guilty. No wonder he couldn't tell that who I was that night... At that thought she immediately felt jealous and a little angry at him. No matter how drunk he was, his words would make anyone feel hurt when they are mistaken as someone else. Even more so if it came out directly from a loved one's mouth. Although she had said that she understood him the night they talked to each other at the hotel, her heart still couldn't come to terms with it yet.

Kazuya put her down on the bed gently and sensed her change in emotions. Lilica was pouting lightly and wasn't in the mood to be intimate. She immediately pulled the blanket and rolled into a ball, covering herself again.

Kazuya thought; why are you mad me again? What did I do? He was starting to get tired of her sulking even though he found it cute. He wanted to quickly be intimate with her, feel her, touch her, and kiss her.

Kazuya pushed her curled up body and trapped her under him and asked gently, "Baby, what's wrong?"

"Hmph!" Lilica continued sulking.

Kazuya tried to unwrap the blanket and finally, he could see her tiny beautiful face. Her eyes were slightly red like she was holding back her tears.

Alarmed, Kazuya immediately hugged her and comforted her. He didn't want his woman to ever cry, especially when it was because of him.

"Shhh... Don't cry... my heart breaks every time you cry..." Kazuya said gently as he used his hands to touch her delicate face and directed her face to face him.

Seeing his face finally made her tears drop down. "It's all because of you... Why did you have to think of other women when we first met?! Sob..." Lilica shouted angrily as tears flowed down. She felt really hurt the more she thought of it. It would've been better if I didn't know about it...

Kazuya was a little surprised at the fact that she was thinking about their first night. However, he couldn't deny the fact that he had used her as a replacement before. And especially at that one time when he was extremely drunk, he had mistakenly moaned out another woman's name.

Feeling slightly guilty, Kazuya stared at the girl's eyes seriously and said in a serious tone, "I'm so sorry... I know I have no right to ask you for forgiveness because I did use you as a replacement at that time. I still regret it even now. Sometimes, I wished that I had met you first. That way, the both of us wouldn't feel bad whenever we think of that night."

"..." Lilica listened to him silently, water starting to form at her eyes again.

"I don't want that night to be a thorn in our relationship. I told you before, right? That I also felt some kind of attraction to you even though I was in love with Lilienne then."

When Lilica heard the word 'love', she felt like her heart was pierced directly repeatedly, making her feel like her heart was bleeding non-stop. It made her feel suffocated and helpless.

'What if Lilienne actually reciprocated his feelings before he met me? We would've never met the way we did. Our lives would have never intertwined. He would've never pay attention to me, let alone fall in love with me...' Lilica thought to herself sadly.