Chapter 176 - Chapter 180

Chapter 176: My First Love Was You!

Kazuya started taking off her shirt as he pushed her gently onto the bed.

"Kazuya, I'm tired..." Lilica murmured when she realized what he wanted to do.

"Are you really going to be so cruel to me? We haven't done it in a week!" Kazuya retorted with a frown.

"But I'm really tired today. Can we do it tomorrow instead?" Lilica asked as she affectionately touched his face.

"We can just stop half way if you're tired. I'm feeling so pent up, you know?" Kazuya begged as he guided her hand to his lower body.

Indeed, his manhood was already erect. Lilica blushed as she tried to move her hand away but Kazuya's strong hand had prevented her from moving.

"Hubby~" Lilica begged cutely. She was feeling really tired today and wanted to just lie down and sleep.

Instead of giving in, her words made him feel even more aroused. Kazuya kissed her passionately, not letting her continue begging him.

Lilica felt helpless so she just allowed him to kiss her. However, just as she thought he was going to stop with his kisses, Kazuya moved his head lower and started kissing her breasts.

"Hey!" Lilica then grabbed something soft from the bedside and stuffed Kazuya's face with it to stop him from going further.

That something soft was Vampy, her favorite plushie.She had brought it to the demon realm too and the maids had put the plushie on the bedside for her.

Coincidentally, Kazuya's lips were right on Vampy's lips. Feeling that the texture he felt on his lips weren't her usual soft skin, Kazuya frowned and moved his head back a little to see what he had kissed. Almost immediately, his heart was filled with jealousy and disgust. He then rubbed his lips to erase the feeling of the plushie's lips.

"Why did you bring this guy back too!?" Kazuya shouted, feeling jealous that Lilica had brought it with her and even let it interrupt their intimate moment!

"Well, I just thought that I wanted to bring it back. There may be times I want to hug it." Lilica replied honestly as she hugged Vampy.

Kazuya grabbed the plushie away from Lilica's embrace and threw it onto the floor before asking in a tone filled with jealousy, "Oh? Are you feeling so lonely that you need a plushie to accompany you? If so, I'll make you forget all about that loneliness!"

He then attacked her lips aggressively as jealousy took control of his heart.

"Hmm... That's not wha-" Lilicaa was about to explain but her mouth was covered by the warmth of his lips again.

Kazuya didn't allow her to speak at all so Lilica gave up the idea of explaining for now. She knew that he was feeling jealous so she'll just let him vent his feelings on her for now. Why was he so worked up anyway?

After a few minutes, Kazuya let go of Lilica's lips as he stared at her sternly. Why was this woman so attached to that stupid plushie? Can't she forget her first love at all?

The more Kazuya thought of the plushie, the more he felt angry. He then moved into her neck and was about to bite her lightly when Lilica interrupted him, "Can you move a bit? The floor is not clean and I don't want Vampy to get dirty."

At this point, Kazuya thought, 'Is she trying to provoke me on purpose?'

"Is that stupid looking Vampy so important? Can't you just forget your first love and focus on me?" Kazuya shouted as he felt annoyed. He should've destroyed it when Lilica gave it to him before!