Chapter 46 - Chapter 50

Chapter 46: The Exchange

Ven had drove out of Lilica's company area and he started thinking of where he should go. He knew he shouldn't rush Lilica for an answer or she'll run away again. He knew her too well so all he could do was wait and give her some space.

Last night, they didn't really had sex but Ven wanted to know what her reaction would be if she heard that she had sex. However, Lilica's indifference reaction had made his feel sad and disappointed. Some reaction was better than no reaction. From her reaction, he could tell that Lilica didn't feel anything for him except for friendship. Nevertheless, he still proposed to her.

Ding!

Suddenly, a message popped up on his phone. It was from Ventina.

'How's it going with Lilica? Did she agree to go back to the demon realm?'

The text message reminded him of their deal. He decided to go to Ventina's place to stay for the night and complete his part of the deal.

'I'll see you at your place.'

At Ventina's house

Ding dong! Ding dong!

Ven pressed the doorbell and waited for Ventina to open the door. Soon, Ventina opened the door and let him inside.

"So?" The sexy dark purple haired woman asked, still donning her nightgown. It seemed that she had just woken up.

"I gave her some time to think it through. She needs some time to think right now. By the way, I'm staying here tonight since she needs some space." Ven explained as he walked over to the sofa in the living room.

Ventina's house was a traditional Japanese-styled house. It wasn't too big and was comfortable to live in. Although the exterior and the a certain room was Japanese styled, the rest of the rooms were western styled for convenience's sake.

"Okay. Since you'll be staying I need to collect your rent for the day!" Ventina said as she licked the corners of her mouth seductively, as if she was looking at Ven like her food. She walked over to him and used her delicate fingers to touch his face and licked his mouth deliciously.

"...Fine! I'm here to complete my part of the exchange too." Ven said as he allowed Ventina to explore his mouth. He wanted to free himself of the burden, albeit the exchange, so he could start a new life with Lilica. He was sure that Lilica would probably agree to his proposal since he showed her his sincerity and all. However, he didn't know that Lilica was kissing Kazuya at the moment and had already discarded thoughts about marrying him.

Sensing that Ven's mind was wandering, Ventina bit his lips so he would return to reality.

"I told you right? I don't like it when your attention isn't on me when we're being intimate!" Ventina puffed her cheeks cutely before leading Ven by the hand, to her bedroom.

Chapter 47: A Half

[This chapter contains some explicit scenes so if you don't like it, just skim it through!]

Ven followed her obediently and was soon stripped naked by her. However, as he entered the room, he saw a dead body on the floor.

"Did you ate more humans again? You know that we shouldn't kill humans!" He reprimanded her, still naked.

"It can't be helped, can it? I need to eat my meals daily! This is all because humans are too fragile in the first place. More like this scum should be grateful he was eaten by someone beautiful like me. Hmph!" Ventina retorted as she kicked the dried up corpse outside the room and pushed Ven onto her bed.