Chapter 76 - Chapter 80

Chapter 76: 'Hubby'

When the both of them entered, all eyes were on them, especially on Kazuya since he was leading Lilica by the hand into the store, even though it would usually be the girl dragging the guy. The two of them were a beautiful and handsome couple, which made them stand out even more. Everyone living in the demon realm knew the royalty's face really ell so all of them recognized Kazuya, making them even more confused as to what a prince was doing in a lingerie store for ladies, and even dragging the woman next to him inside.

All the staffs were bewildered at the entrance of the couple. The store manager immediately dashed to them in an attempt to brown-nose Kazuya.

"Greetings to the Second Prince and Princess!" The employee assumed that Lilica was Kazuya's lover and that she would be their future princess, so she had to make she was polite to her too.

Kazuya was satisfied with the woman's greeting as he turned to look at Lilica slyly and said, "So, wifey, which one did you want to look at?"

All of the demons in the store were shocked. So, this mysterious woman holding hands with your highness was actually his wife?! Almost immediately all of them bowed deeply and greeted politely, "Greetings to the Second Prince and Princess!"

Lilica was once again dumbfounded by being greeted so suddenly. Was this going to repeat every time she went into a new store?

Kazuya was pleased with everyone, so he had thought to himself, 'Everyone her is getting a bonus!'

"So? Which one? Or did you not have any in mind? Want me to choose for you?" Kazuya asked teasingly, knowing full well that Lilica had pointed to this store in an attempt to make him embarrassed. However, with how shameless he was, there was no way he was going to pass up this opportunity to choose underwear for his wife.

"N-no, no, no..." Lilica was going to reject him like what most people would do out of shyness but Lilica then thought, this was sure a rare opportunity to buy underwear chosen by her hubby. It would make her feel so aroused and happy to wear underwear chosen by him, so she tugged Kazuya lightly to make him come closer and whispered shyly, "Actually... Do choose for me, hubby..."

Surprised, Kazuya raised his brows instinctively and looked at her slightly blushing face. He was both surprised and happy at the fact that she had called him 'hubby' and that she actually wanted him to choose her underwear.

"Call me that again and I'll choose some really good ones for you." Kazuya said teasingly, in an attempt to make her call him 'hubby' again.

"Hubby..." Lilica whispered softly as she blushed even more. It was fine if she had practiced calling him 'hubby' before, but she just decided to call him 'hubby' now since they were already taking about their wedding and Kazuya had been calling her 'wifey' for a while now, so it was only fair she did the same.

Kazuya bent down to kiss Lilica after he saw her adorable shy face. The couple didn't care about their surroundings again as they fed everyone with public display of affection.

The demons had never seen such an open side of Kazuya before and was surprised. Some of them even took a video of their cute interactions. It seems like the cold prince wasn't that cold after all, just look at how caring he was towards his wife!

After their passionate kiss, Kazuya looked around the store to find the perfect ones for Lilica, as promised. He browsed through the rows of bras while holding Lilica's hands lovingly.

He scanned the first row and ignored all of it and looked at the next row immediately. Lilica saw that and asked curiously, "I think the ones on this row is quite cute though... Don't you think so?"