Chapter 3

{Character in picture: Sofia Carson as Nina Herrera}

{Song in video: Hailee Steinfeld ft. BloodPop - Capital Letters}

The next few weeks went by slowly as I was anticipating going to Greece with my best friends, and also still getting over Manuel. The day was finally here where we would be flying to Greece.

To make things less complicated for each other, Savannah, Sadie, and I spent the night at Nina's house. Our flight was at noon, so at least that gave us a bit of time to get ready, and make sure we have everything.

Luckily, we all had parent's permission to go. At first, Savannah's parents were apprehensive about her going, especially her mom, but Nina and Nina's mom reassured that they will be around, and they somehow talked her parents into letting her go.

We got up, made sure we had everything, and ate breakfast before we got in the car.

We arrived at the airport about forty minutes later. We waited in a short line before we got checked in with our luggages, and going through security. Then, we finally went to the right place where our gate was.

"This is going to be amazing," Nina said, grinning. "Their food is also really good too."

"Now, that's what counts," Savannah said, and we laughed.

"Let's take a selfie before we get on the airplane."

We got closer together, including Nina's mom, to get in the picture, which Nina took. She quickly put a filter on it, then posted it on every social media app she had.

Then, we had to board onto the plane. There were two seats on each row, so Savannah and I sat next to each other, while Nina and Sadie sat behind us. Nina's mom sat behind them with a random woman.

It took a while for everyone to settle, but then we finally took off.

During the flight, we were just talking and watching whatever movies and T.V. shows were available. There were only a small amount to select from, so I chose to watch "How I Met Your Mother", which I've only seen a handful of times. They only had a handful of episodes to watch.

Since it was an international flight that went to England, we were offered meals to choose from and eat.

After a while, I looked behind, noticing Nina watching something on her little screen, and Sadie had a blanket over her, sleeping.

Before we knew it, we landed at our first destination. We had one more flight to catch, then we would go to Greece.

We got off the plane, then had to walk all the way to the other side of the airport to go to our gate for Greece.

We took a few pictures of ourselves at the airport before we went to board the airplane.

"I can't believe we're almost there," Sadie said excitedly as we sat down.

There were three seats in a row this time, so Nina, her mom, and I sat on one row, and Savannah and Sadie sat in the row behind us, along with a random man.

"Hey, ladies," the middle-aged man with a receding hairline sneered to Savannah and Sadie, who was unfortunately sitting next to them.

They gave him a disgusted look, ignored him, and looked away from him.

"Hey, I said hello. Don't be mean. Or maybe you're just playing hard to get?" The man said to them. "Where are you all heading to?"

Sadie whipped her hair around. "We're sixteen, dude. Now go do that somewhere else with someone your own age," she said in a harsh tone, rolling her eyes.