Chapter 4

{Character in picture: Alisha Boe as Sadie Ramsey}

{Song in video: Major Lazer ft. Nyla, & Fuse ODG [Remix]}

The next day, we were trying to figure out what we should do after we just ate lunch.

"How about the beach?" Nina suggested as she looked through her bikinis that were in her luggage. "That's definitively something we should do."

"We should," I said, nodding my head in agreement.

"Count me in," Sadie said.

"I'm up for whatever. We're in Greece!" Savannah exclaimed enthusiastically.

Each of us took turns changing in the bathroom. Nina wore a black bikini that was a bit revealing in the front and back, Savannah wore a sleeveless white bikini, Sadie wore black swimming trunks and a white top, and I wore a blue bikini.

We put casual shirts and shorts above our swimsuits, except Sadie, since she was basically already wearing that.

Nina's mom was also coming with us, and was wearing a pink one piece swimsuit.

The beach was very close by, so we just walked there.

It was a sunny afternoon. The sand was white and soft, and the ocean was a crystal clear blue. There weren't too many waves, so it was just right to step in, and relax. The slight breeze made the temperature just right.

Thankfully, Nina's mom brought sunscreen with her so we could all use it.

Nina's mom laid on her towels to relax, and get a tan, while the rest of us went into the water.

"This beach is so much better than ours in California," Nina said, grinning as she took a video of us on her water proof GoPro camera. "I wish we had blue crystal clear water like this."

"I know, right?" Sadie said, nodding her head in agreement before she went swimming.

"I love it!" I exclaimed, splashing water as far up as I could.

"Hey, you got me wet!" Savannah exclaimed, giggling as she splashed water toward me.

I squealed as I splashed her back.

Nina laughed as she was filming us. Savannah splashed her when she noticed, then Nina started splashing us.

A few minutes later, we stopped splashing water, and started swimming.

We swam for a bit, then decided to go back on shore to lay and relax.

"Had fun in the water?" Nina's mom asked us.

"Yes, so much fun!" Nina exclaimed happily. "I even took a video."

"That's nice." She sat up, looking at the water. "I'm going to go over there to check it out."

"Alright."

For the next few hours, we went back and forth between going in the water, and coming back to shore.

In the distance, I noticed a big group of teenagers having a bonfire on the beach, and playing music. "Do you all see that?" I asked my friends.

Nina looked toward the distance. "Yeah, it looks like a party," she said, grinning. "We should definitely go."

"Will your mom let us go to it?" Savannah asked her.

Nina rolled her eyes, laughing. "Duh, of course. She's not like your mom."

"Even when being in a different country?" She raised her eyebrows.

"I'm pretty sure. I'll go ask her now."