Chapter 5

{Character in picture: Diego Boneta as Manuel Rivera}

{Song in video: Imagine Dragons - Thunder}

"What are we doing today, girlies?" Nina asked us when we got finished with our breakfast.

After Sadie drank the last few sips of her strawberry smoothie, she said, "What about the windmills? I heard it's a place tourists love going to."

"That sounds like a good idea," I said, nodding my head in agreement as I sat on the couch. I kept thinking of the kiss I had with Caleb.

"Yes!" Nina exclaimed, grinning. Then, she turned to me. "You should bring Caleb with us."

Savannah's eyes widened as she grinned. "Definitely! He seems so nice and genuine," she said, nodding her head.

"He does, doesn't he?" I smiled. "I'll go check and see."

I went out of the door, glancing at the blue staircase that led to where Caleb was staying, which was the room above ours.

I took a few steps up the staircase, realizing that his parents would most likely open the door, and that it would be weird. I went back down the few steps, trying to think of a way to meet up with Caleb without being weird about it.

As I was pacing back and forth, I heard a voice from above say, "It's okay, I'm here."

I looked up, seeing Caleb standing on the blue balcony, chuckling. "How did you know I was looking for you?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I don't know, just a feeling I guess." He walked down the staircase.

"I was wondering if you weren't busy with your family, then would you like to go see the windmills with us?"

"My family and I were about to go to a museum actually, but I'll be free in about a few hours."

"I think that's when we will go actually. We're going to get lunch first."

He raised his eyebrows. "Oh, well let me know when you all are about to go. I might be back by then."

"Okay, I look forward to it." I nodded, turning around to walk back to the loft hotel room.

"Is he going with us?" Nina asked, raising her eyebrows.

"He's going to a museum with his family right now, but he will get back in a few hours. I told him that's when we will go."

"Perfect." She grinned, then she went to her mom. "Can we go to the windmills in a few hours?"

"Of course," Nina's mom said, nodding her head. "Did you all want to do anything in the time being?"

"We can go walking around the town to see more of Mykonos."

"Let's go then, girls." She smiled at us as she grabbed her black purse.

We grabbed our bags and pursed as well, then followed Nina's mom out of the door.

As we were walking on the streets, I smelled fresh baked food and desserts being made in different restaurants and shops, which almost made my mouth water from the great aromatic smell. I was tempted to buy some desserts, but I decided I will do that later when we were going to go to the windmills.

The walkway on the street was so beautiful, and nothing I've ever seen before. The ground was paved white, and it matched the color of the buildings.

As usual, Nina was taking pictures of everything. We all were taking pictures too, but Nina also wanted pictures of herself posing by the buildings.