Chapter 7

{Character in picture: Maria Canals-Barrera as Marisol Mathis-Diaz}

{Song in video: Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer}

I sighed as I put on my pink lip gloss, and winged black eyeliner in the bathroom. It was our last day in Greece, and I couldn't stop thinking of Caleb. I couldn't believe I was actually falling for my temporary summer fling. These past three weeks have went by so quickly.

It will be okay. It wasn't meant to be in that way. Besides, I just got out of a relationship.

When I was done with my makeup, I walked out of the bathroom. Caleb and I wanted to spend as much time as we could together today.

Savannah looked over at me. "Hey, are you okay?" She asked me, sounding concerned.

I sighed as I shrugged. "I'll be alright," I said. "I think I'm falling for Caleb."

"Oh no," Nina said, giving me a look of pity. "That's not how summer flings are supposed to be."

"Well, that is true, but the feelings happened. I can't help it."

"That's the number one rule of a summer fling. Don't catch any romantic feelings." She picked up her purse. "I mean, if you really wanted to, you all could possibly get in a long distance relationship if you think he likes you in that way."

"That's the thing. I want to, but either way, it will be complicated. I also just got out of a relationship, so I don't want to accidentally use him or anything."

"That's true," Savannah said, holding her pointer finger in the air. "If you really wanted to, you could just wait until you feel comfortable telling him."

"Get his number and social media accounts," Sadie suggested. "At least you will be able to still talk to him."

I nodded. "I'll definitely do that."

Nina's mom came into the bedroom. "Are you ready, girls?" She asked us.

We nodded our heads, then walked out of the door. We were going to a house museum, which will show a traditional and historical Greek home.

When we got outside, Caleb was already standing there, grinning. "My parents are almost ready. We will see you all in a few minutes," he said.

"Okay, see you all then!" I exclaimed, smiling.

My friends, Nina's mom, and I got into a taxi to go to the house museum. We waited right outside of the museum until Caleb and his parents came.

I saw them come out of a taxi, then toward us.

We went inside the museum to go pay, and then went into the first room, which was the living room.

From the outside, the museum was white and had brown wooden doors. On the inside, the walls were white. The living room had a red couch, and a black and red rug. A red chair that was made out of wood was next to the couch. There were also a few small mirrors, a clock, and a few decorations on the wall.

"This home looks different," Caleb said as he looked around the living room. "In a good way though."

"Yeah, it's unique," I said, nodding my head.

We took a few pictures of the living room, then went into the dining room, which had more decorations, a clock, a few wooden chairs surrounding a small wooden table, and a small chandelier hanging above the chairs and table.

"I wouldn't mind living in this home," Sadie said as she took a few pictures of the living room and dining room.

"Caleb and I were just talking about how this home is unique," I said to her.