Chapter 10

Cole’s POV

All during the concert I couldn’t keep my eyes off of Elizabeth. Her gorgeous long brown hair, her brown eyes, her smile, and her voice. After the concert we all went back to her house. Elizabeth ran in put on a button up top and grabbed her keys and went to go out the door.

“Where are you going?” I ask her.

“Katherine is having a meltdown.”

“About what?”

“I don’t know she called me and she was crying.”

“Okay be safe and stay away from Justin,” I say giving her a kiss on the cheek.

“I’ll be fine, plus Luke is there if anything happens.” She says walking out of the door. I watch her get into her truck and pull out of the driveway. 

“Everything’s gonna be fine.” Dana says patting me on the back.

“I know. I just worry about her.”

“Me and you both bro.”

Me and the guys decided to go down to the beach. I tried to have fun but I just couldn’t knowing Elizabeth wasn’t next to me. After about 2 hours on the beach I get a text.

Elizabeth:

Where are y’all? I wanna take you out on the boat

I tell her we are on the beach and we start to leave. When we get to the house the guys rush to see who gets a shower first but I head up to Elizabeth's room.

“Yes baby, I love you, I’ll see you next week but shh it’s a secret, Bye.” I hear Elizabeth say then close her laptop. I walk into the room and act like I heard none of that. WE almost made it out the door to leave when Gabe came around the corner.

“I’ll give you a 10 second head start before I tell Dana." Gabe said.

With that me and Elizabeth started running down the street to the boat. We finally get there and hurry and leave before Dana can get us. He was going to kill us but we didn’t care. The sun was just starting to  set when we anchored. We sat on the front of the boat just watching the sunset with the radio playing in the background. It was so quiet until my phone went off when I checked it I had a message from an unknown number saying “Next time Pendery it won’t just be a bruised rib.” I shake it off and go back to the front and lay down next to Elizabeth. She gave me a look asking who it was. I didn’t want her to worry about it so I told her it was just Will asking for Nutella. She laughed and we sat there for just a little longer. Then Play it Again by Luke Brian comes on the radio. She got up and we danced to the song. Then we decided it was time to go back home.

“How do you do it?” I ask her with a smile on my face.

“Do what?” she asked confused.

“Leave me speechless every time I look at you.”

“Cole...” she say blushing. She looks so adorable blushing.

We got to the dock and walked home. When we walked in the door we were laughing then we heard Dana coming out of the kitchen.

“C’mon,” she said pulling me up the stairs. We ran into her room and locked the doors before Dana could talk to us. We laid on the bed and she fell asleep with her head on my chest. I just smiled, got out my phone, took a picture of her, and posted it to Instagram. Then I fell asleep. When I woke up Elizabeth was in the shower. You could hear her singing along with her radio. I would’ve made a comment but she would’ve stopped singing. When she got done I hopped in really fast and  then we went downstairs. And cue in the Dana. He starts yelling at us for going out last night but we weren’t listening. I was watching Elizabeth and she was thinking about something.

A/N Sorry it’s so short, I promise the next chapter will be longer. What do y’all think so far? Please give feedback!:)