Quick Disclaimer(s)

Howdy everybody!

Thanks to all of you for reading this book! This is a quick disclaimer concerning the contents of this book.

I was a young(er) kiddo when I started this book a year or two ago, and I had no complete knowledge in this cannon. I felt like I needed to post this especially after the introduction of Ashe in the new character short.

The cannon of this book is different than official cannon, so please don't tell me that the contents of the book are wrong.

Here's some of my cannon that originated from my ignorance/didn't come out until later:

Overwatch:
This book is set a bit further ahead of the game. Overwatch activity is legal, and they're training new agents. There's a massive headquarters in an undisclosed location where they all live when they aren't on missions.

Blackwatch:
Basically the same thing. Doesn't come up a lot.

Talon:
Basically the same, except Sombra is a solidified member. She's just willing to backstab them if she gets more power elsewhere.

Deadlock:
Hold on to your cowboy hats, this one's rough.
I started writing this when there wasn't much
information about Deadlock. (Cough cough my baby Ashe) I also thought that Jesse McCree was the leader, not just a member.
In my cannon, Jesse used to lead Deadlock, going for a less violent route of leading, just focusing on the whole illegal weapons trade thing-y.
The new leader is Martin, a guy who is... evil. (No spoilers)
Ashe is not the leader as she is in official cannon (I LOVE HER) she is instead an intel agent who goes under the alias Clara. She and Jesse had a pretty serious relationship before everything went south, Jesse and half the gang was captured by Blackwatch and Jesse joined them. Ashe was really hurt, and they ended the thing, Jesse going for a more chaotic-neutral life style.