Girls Girls Girls

I got better by Sunday when I woke up, I was still stuffy but at least I'm not puking anymore. 

I decided to get me a bath to "wash the sick off," I know it's kinda silly. My private bathroom had different varieties of shampoos and conditioners, but got standard regular soap. I chose peach shampoo and raspberry conditioner, that's gonna make me smell like a smoothie, something Dad would say. As I pulled the plug and stood up, I saw blood dripping from myself. What the heck!? I got out, dried off some and wrapped my black robe around me, I put some toilet paper in between my thighs. I carefully walked while keeping the paper in place. My hair was still dripping wet. I saw Columbia walking towards me.

"Fran, why are you walking so weird?" She asked giggling.

"Uh, come here, let me whisper it."

She nodded and I whispered it to her.

"I'm bleeding from myself. Toilet paper is in between my thighs."

She smiled then it turned to small giggles.

"You're dripping a bit in the floor."

I looked down.

"Damn it!" I yelled.

Columbia froze, her eyes widened.

"Columbia, are you ok?" I asked as I softened.

"I'm sorry Fran, you just sound like Dr. Furter when you yell."

"I didn't mean to scare you."

"I know. Come to my room, we'll talk. I'll have Mag clean this up."

I waited in Columbia's room for a minute until both Columbia and Magenta walked in.

"So, Columbia told me you had your first period."

"Period, that's what this is?"

"Yes but don't panic, this is a normal girl thing. It happens each month for a few days."

"What am I supposed to do about this, especially outside of the castle?"

"You can use my pads, just stick them to your panties and you'll be fine. Change them at least each hour."

Columbia walked to her bathroom and came back with a few pads.

"If you run out, feel free to ask me for some more."

"Sure, thanks. What am I gonna tell Dad?"

"You can tell him, just because he's a male doesn't mean he doesn't know about female puberty, and he's your father."

I sighed.

"It'll be fine Fran."

All of a sudden, Dad walked in.

"There you are Magenta, I've been looking all over for you! And Columbia, shouldn't you be with me in the lab?"

"Yes Master," they both said.

"Master, we had personal girl problem we had to take care of," Magenta said.

"Oh?"

I stood up and held the pads up. He raised an eyebrow.

"Her first one Master," Columbia said.

"Oh...Magenta, are you my daughter's mother?"

"No sir."

"Columbia?"

"No."

This made me think, did I have a Mom?

"Fran, you should've came to me, I am your parent!"

"I wanted to come to a woman about this. I'm bleeding from my vagina for Pete's sake!"

"Francesca N Furter, you dare raise your voice at me."

"I mean no disrespect Dad. Speaking of parents, where is my mother?"

"That's not to be discussed at this moment in time. We are talking about the fact you didn't come to me when you needed to talk about these things."

"I have this under control, I didn't need you after all. I need you for this: where the hell is my mother?...What are you gonna do, whip Magenta and Columbia for helping me in my time of need? And you wanted Riff Raff whipped for something that wasn't his intention. That's why I wanted you when I got sick the other night, to distract you."

I sighed. He chuckled evilly.

"You and your childish attitude."

"Speak for yourself."

He slapped me. All mouths were wide open, even Dad's. The look on his face - instant regret. He had his hand over his mouth, eyes widened. I gave him stone cold look.

"I guess I don't mean as much to you as both of us really think."

I walked out. A few feet away, I turned around and saw Dad sitting on the bed crying with his head in his hands. That was the first time I seen my dad cry. I felt myself getting ready to cry. I walked away.