Daddy-Daughter Day Part Two

Me and Dad had a lot of fun together, we talked about stuff, we painted each other's nails. We had more fun than we ever had in a very long time. 

Then, it was time to fix dinner. What are we gonna have? I followed Dad to the kitchen.

"Here's what I'm gonna do, after I find Magenta's cookbook, I'll make that pasta."

"That chicken alfreado we talked about at breakfast. Let's make it together. We both can follow the cookbook."

"Fantastic idea!"

We got to cooking. we listened to music in the process. One song in particular, we sang together, when dinner was just about ready.

Dinner was ready, finally! That took like an hour to fully prepare. I sat the table. All of a sudden, I saw Magenta, Riff, and Columbia walk in.

"Hey, Fran, something smells good!" Columbia said.

"Dad made that alfreado he made years ago."

Mag gasped.

"All by himself!?"

"Don't worry, we made it together."

She sighed of relief.

"I'm just afraid of him setting the castle on fire."

Dad walked in, wearing Mag's apron carrying the pot of chicken alfreado. Columbia covered her mouth trying not to laugh, she looked at the siblings and noticed they were doing the same. 

"What's so funny?" He asked them sternly.

"You look like a 50s housewife in that apron," 

We all giggled except Dad.

"Oh yeah!?"

"Dad, calm down. It actually is funny. Take a look for yourself in the nearest mirror."

Dad put the pot down on the table and walked to the mirror in the hallway. After a few seconds.

"Dad, you're smiling."

"No, I'm not."

"Either that or you got Tourette's syndrome."

Dad walked back in and took the apron off.

"It is amusing actually. Why are you three back so early?"

He sat down.

"Well, Columbia said she was feeling homesick," Mag said.

"Join us for dinner," I said.

They smiled and sat down. We  were chit chatting, passing the pot around for each of us to get food. 

The rest of the day was swell. I wonder what the future holds for me?

(A/N: That's the end of the story, I hope you enjoyed it. I might do a behind the scenes chapter, idk. :))