Daddy-Daughter Day Part One

It was Magenta, Riff, and Columbia's day off. They decided to go camping in the woods near here. I shot out of bed and walked to Dad's lab, he wasn't there, I guess he decided to sleep later than usual. I went to his room, he was sleeping, snoring away. I decided to surprise him with some breakfast. I got my radio from my room and went to the kitchen to plug it in on the counter. I found some Quaker instant oatmeal in the cabinet, chocolate flavored, my favorite flavor of anything! Quaker is also a good brand of oatmeal. A god song came on as I was putting the oatmeal in the boiling water.

I danced while I waited for the oatmeal to get done.

*Frank's POV*

I woke up, it was my servant's day off and mine and Francesca's day together. I got dressed and my makeup on, ready for the day. I took a few steps outside my bedroom, I smelled something chocolaty. Is she making breakfast? I walked to the kitchen to find her dancing to her music, she should join the dance team at school, cheerleading perhaps. She gets her dancing from me!  I stood and watched her.

*Fran's POV*

I twirled around just to notice Dad standing in the doorway smiling at me. His teeth reminded me of Bowie's, all crooked. He seemed happy seeing me dance. He pointed at me.

"You should join the dance team at school."

I shook my head.

"Nah, I'm not like those athletic students."

"Aw come on darling, you dance very well. This would be good for you, you need to get out of castle besides to school and back."

"Dad, I could get out of the house and chill with my three best friends right now, but no, I'd rather spend time with you. Breakfast is ready."

"You made breakfast?"

"Someone has to, you can't cook."

"Watch me."

He walked a few steps, stopped, smiled, and walked back to his original position. He was kidding.

"I can cook."

"Really? When was the last time you cooked?"

"Well...do you remember that pasta we had when you were smaller. It had that creamy white sauce which was delicious?"

"It was chicken alfreado."

"Yes, that's it. "

"You made that!?"

"Under the supervision of Magenta and following directions from her cookbook."

I got the two bowls of oatmeal and we walked to the dining room.

"That was actually really good."

"Anybody can cook, just need experience and practice."

"Then, you should cook more often, to the point where we don't need the Vitus siblings and Columbia to do everything for us, we could live like a normal family."

He gave me a stern look.

"Francesca...listen. We are a normal family, we just live the life of royalty, I'm the heir to the Transylvanian throne and you are a princess-"

"We're aliens Dad! But I was born here on Earth, I'm part Earthling."

"Yes, I know you live like a normal child, I allow you to spend your education here, you already live the life of a normal Earthling girl. You like Earth music, got posters in your room of David Cassidy, today's heartthrobs."

He rolled his eyes when he said David's name. We began eating.

"You talk about him to the point where I roll my eyes every time. So, yes, you live the life of a Earthling child."

"I get your point Dad. I'm a Transylvanian royal too, gotta face that fact."

"We've been living on Earth for too long, when you graduate high school, we are going back to Transsexual, Transylvania. Your aunties Noelle and Octavia will teach you how to act like a proper princess."

I love my aunts, they're sweeties, unlike Grandma, that old hag...bitch! We spent the whole time at breakfast talking.