Chapter 9

" Darn it!" I said to myself. I had forgotten to tell Sam about today's dinner at my parent's. I made a quick U- turn and headed back to Sam's apartment. I arrived and got out of the car and started on the stairs. Darn the person who invented these things!! I seriously hated stairs. I took the final step and then bumped into something. Oh wait ..it's someone.
"Elle?" I asked shocked.
"What are you doing here?" I was confused.
" l came looking for you " words rushed out of her mouth.
" why didn't you call me?
"Your phone was unavailable and l got worried " she quickly explained.
"Oh.. Ok " l said trying to digest what she was saying.
"What are you doing here?" She asked. I gave an" are you stupid "look.
"To see my boyfriend,hello!! He lives here remember?" I said pointing my finger up.
"Ahh yeah..sorry my bad"
"Aha" l said
"Anyway l have to tell Sam something,why don't we go up together and l was headed to my moms then we can go together " l informed her.
" yeah that's sounds ok but l have to go home first and take a shower"
" you can shower there..they have bathrooms too" l said with a smile
She rolled her eyes and said " fine "

-------

We ran all our errands on time and had breakfast at my mom's. In the afternoon we decided to go shopping and spend some quality girl time together. I had fun. I had missed my best friend. I had told Sam l couldn't make it this afternoon and would see him this evening. So now that's where I'm headed. We are going to go to my parent's for dinner. I parked on his spot in the underground parking lot. I hated to be underground, it gave me the creeps. In movies always something bad happens underground. I quickly took the stairs and barged in the apartment without knocking. Don't judge me, it's my boyfriends house.
"Babe" l called toward the bedroom.
"In here" Sam called back.
I smiled to myself, finding myself in a situation like this. Never in a million years would l have thought of me feeling comfortable in a guy's presence. It felt so natural to walk in his apartment as if it's ours. It makes me smile to feel so belonging. I just can't explain the feeling, but l know l don't ever want it to end.
"Why are you smiling?" Sam asked concerned
"Ha ha ha don't look at me like that,I'm  not crazy " l told him as l entered his bedroom.
"Then explain to me why you are smiling to yourself?" He said looking at me. God!! He was so handsome , how did l get so lucky with him?
"I was just thinking of this situation " l said as l pointed at us.
" what?" He understood but l knew he just wanted me to explain
"This!.. Me barging in your apartment like it's ours and you meeting my parents.. I never thought it would happen  and l don't want it to end"gosh!! These darn tears.
"Babe" he walked to me and cupped my face. I looked in his eyes.
"I feel the same way, l would never want this to end. I'm having the best time of my life with the most beautiful girl in the world. I don't want it to end either " he kissed me so slow and so soft it was magical.
" l love you Daya"
"I love you too Sam"
He wiped my tears and kissed both my cheeks. No wonder l loved him so much, he was such a gentleman.
"You look good" l commented. He was wearing black jeans and a checked white shirt that clung on his biceps and he had sneakers on. He looked so sexy.
" thank you. And l don't have to tell you anything because you always look beautiful. " he said and l smiled
"I think you are delusional " l said as l stood up from the bed and headed for the door
" come on we're going to be late" l extended my hand to him and he took it and we went our way.

What do you think of Sam in this chapter?
Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote and comment!!!