Bonus Chapter 2

Daya's POV

His lips were on mine in a flash. Now this is more like it. His lips were as soft and hard as I remember. His kiss was hot as I remembered,only better. He smelled like heaven. After a few minutes we both came up for air.
"You look really hot in your scrubs Dr" I say breathlessly.
"You're here" he say looking at my face and touching my face as if not believing I'm really there " you're really here"
"Yes I am"
"I'm sorry for kissing you, I couldn't help it" he smirked.
"I would have killed you if you hadn't. I had really missed you" I tell him.
"Me too," we both seat on the visitor's chair and he gathers me in his arms. " Does this mean I'm allowed to see you now?"
"Yes Elijah"
"Ok, and does this mean I an kiss you whenever I like?"
"You better"
"Okay, does this mean you're mine now?"
"You bet your ass doctor,I'm all yours"
"Okay, does this mean you'll marry me?"
I quickly look at him.
"Are you proposing?" I ask.
"Umm, maybe?"
"Maybe?" I start swatting his shoulders" you're telling me you don't know if you're proposing or not?"
"No, I mean yeah"
"Which one is it doctor?"
He went on one knee with a serious look.
" I want you to marry me, and yes I'm not asking, I'm telling you,I don't have a ring now but you'll get if later. I love you Daya, I've always does, I can't live without you anymore, you're my best friend, you're my lover, you're my everything and you're going to marry me" he finishes.
" You know that's not how a proposal is supposed to be , right?"
"I don't care" he says.
" You surgeons, you've got a God complex, you think everything has to go your way"
" Yes and I've been patient long enough, so are you marrying me or what?"
" I thought I didn't have a choice"
" You don't" he stood up and kissed me again. It took my breath away. Good thing I was already in a hospital and I had my own personal surgeon.

The end!!!!!

Ha ha ha ha I just wanted to clear up whom she ends up with. I really hate novels that end the way I had ending Moving on. So I corrected it. Hope you liked it.
Rue XO XO ❤️🌻

I just finished my other novel The Diary Of A Side Chick. Just click on my profile and you'll see it. I personally think it's my best. It's my 4th finished book on Wattpad. Please go check it out and tell me what you think.